RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Vote For Me To Run Site (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152581)

50Cal. 09-30-04 03:08 AM

Vote For Me To Run Site

Ok Im Hearing C Progg Owns The Site But Strobe Said He Runs It As A Hobbie Well Strobe And C Progg Is Madd Inactive And Sometimes Dont See Shit For Days I Have More Posts Then Both Combined And Im Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy More Active Also Plus I Rap Neither Of Them Do So I Think They Should Either Give Me The Site Or Make Me A Supermod

Spektikul 09-30-04 03:18 AM

You make a good point but it will be up to them to make the decisions...but ima have to say you are very active and would prolly make a good site owner, or at least a mod...so ima have to say mod, GL with this whole thing....

Ysdat 09-30-04 03:33 AM

no I dont agree with you running it. Personnaly I think you will abuse your power worst than bush....No hate empire but that's the impression you give me. You will use your power against those you have beef with. I think some1 should take control definitly cause they are inactive. But some1 without any beef.And you must have a list a people you have beef with.................pz.

50Cal. 09-30-04 03:42 AM

LOL WHATS FUNNY IS YOU DUDES FAIL TO REALIZE I AM A MOD LOL AND I DONT ABUSE MY POWERS AT ALL SO THATS A BAD ARGUMENT EVERYONE I HAVE BEEF WITH IS IN COAST WARS I HAVENT ABUSED ANY OF THEM I WOULD BE A GOOD MOD I EVEN MADE BIG CHASE A MOD TO HELP ME AND WE HAD BEEF :nono:

Ysdat 09-30-04 03:56 AM

yeah but if you had control over the whole site it will be kaos.your a loose cannon. you love attacking people for the slightest reason.and i respect you for that. plus you have the skill to back yourself up. but once you get granted owner or mod you will abuse it... but it is in no way up to me so i'm just stating my opinion..pz

Reverse 09-30-04 03:58 AM

You Should Be A SupperMod.. Kuz Strobe Is Mad Inactive....

La Cosa Nostra 09-30-04 07:51 AM

He wont now anyway.. Its a well known fact that people who ask for mod positions get put to the back of the list.. :thumbup:

Archeologist 09-30-04 07:53 AM

:laugh: shut up your herb for real.
Strobe isn't inactive he's invisible and ghosts round the site.
he doesnt rap? how do you no he doesn't have an alias you fool.
we dont need you to help them out the site is fine as it is.
By the way i Mod 2 forums now so im closer to a Supermod spot ;).
Pz.

50Cal. 09-30-04 09:16 AM

^my forum gets more posts in a day then yours gets in a month and i k.oed you better rapper definatly me and strobe told us he dont really listen to hip hop or rap in the ask strobe thread one of the hottest threads this month that was made further proof that im more active then you also i am a MOD and i got it by asking strobe so if you gonna hate vote dont vote at all :gfy:

distilled 09-30-04 09:52 AM

This will never happen

IllmaticStatic 09-30-04 09:53 AM

fuck you fuck you fuck you

La Cosa Nostra 09-30-04 10:10 AM

Empire, a SM's job is to be around to help people with site problems, help moderate forums and keep harrasment, racist comments and bullshit to a minimum..

You have to be fair a not an asshole to people and basically you have to actually give two shits about what goes on in the site.. But furthermore, ya cant ask for an SM position, you have to prove to the admin that you can be trusted and they may offer the position to you.

HoPe 09-30-04 10:12 AM

no offense...this will never happen!!!!

Archeologist 09-30-04 10:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
^my forum gets more posts in a day then yours gets in a month and i k.oed you better rapper definatly me and strobe told us he dont really listen to hip hop or rap in the ask strobe thread one of the hottest threads this month that was made further proof that im more active then you also i am a MOD and i got it by asking strobe so if you gonna hate vote dont vote at all :gfy:

im a Moderator to so :gfy: punchline leauge and Writers block.
So shut up.
Strobe can still ghost he site he doesn't have to post.
We all no that if you ran the site you were bann anybody who has voted against you. :laugh:

OWNED

Pz.

HoPe 09-30-04 10:23 AM

lol...na not tru^^^