RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   What Do You Most Hate? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=152741)

Parallel 10-01-04 12:34 AM

What Do You Most Hate?

the name of the thread explains it all.

i hate when newbs like N.E.T try to think there gangsta and think they can shoot me with there gun and pop a bullet in my ass, Net i would liek to see this happen? lol:laugh: if you think yer so gangsta haha no gangstas go on the net sayin that on the net. but there is a few g's on this site like 3 i think

lil C.A.L.I 10-01-04 12:40 AM

only ppl i h8 is ppl who h8 on me!! :thumbup:

I.D. 10-01-04 01:08 AM

pretty much tha thing same as xclusive hatez...i also hate people who only wunna battle newbz ta get their record up...it don't realli count unless y'all on tha same level...an i hate people who tryta be like i'll fuck u up if i eva met u oh well chancez r...UR NOT GUNNA SO WHO CAREZ!!! an most likely if tha person u say that 2 iz hangin around wit u...u would probly be friendz but yeah...

50Cal. 10-01-04 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~{ExClusive}~
the name of the thread explains it all.

i hate when newbs like N.E.T try to think there gangsta and think they can shoot me with there gun and pop a bullet in my ass, Net i would liek to see this happen? lol:laugh: if you think yer so gangsta haha no gangstas go on the net sayin that on the net. but there is a few g's on this site like 3 i think

6im damn sure in that 3 :thumbup:

Reverse 10-01-04 04:24 AM

^^ Lol Empire is gangsta now! o well i dont care ... but i do hate posers that claim to b killers n shit get a life...

50Cal. 10-01-04 04:25 AM

Im A Killer Read My Rap Sheet

Reverse 10-01-04 04:27 AM

:laugh: koo i dont care really... did i say ur not though?

ĶŏŐbŐŏ 10-01-04 05:14 AM

lol empire is da gangsta.....lol thats a good one..

La Cosa Nostra 10-01-04 05:53 AM

Word.. You gotta watch out for them gangsta WENDIES MANAGERS.. :laugh:

Terumoto 10-01-04 12:50 PM

^LMAO

but seriously though... FUCK KIDS that reckon theyre tha shit.. i was in the cypher once gettin posts, n i dissed this kid in .. diss the person above you? n he was like..
"HEY KID WHY YOU DISSING ME, NOOB WHAT NIGGA THUG ILL FUCK YOU UP NIGKA 8988888" n im like.. hmm.. then he drops some wack as shit verse where he said he was leader of the KKK n im like.. cheah that shit aint appreciated here, fuck off... n then he wrote another diss, so i told him to battle me, he set it up.. n then no showed.. n i was like.. yeah fag herb.. n hes like "oh no omb please dont hurt me" n im like nah fuck ye, n fuck him up with multis YA KNOW

its 2am

WHAT!

Parallel 10-01-04 02:07 PM

^i feel ya man people like that i aint gangsta but like i hustle people n shit why do you think i have a computer lol? tru tho i did steal diss lab top but im on my moms comp and my dad has the lab top right now but when im a tmy dads it a normal computer supped up to everything you will need virus stoper everything my dads a drug deal and so am i, no one fuckes with me someone makes fun of me to my face a spaze and kick there ass most of my fights are 1 punches cuz there lots of dicks that think there tough me i lift weights im buff for my age and i got the deep voice for rap everyone told me this is what most people say (man john you got the vopice to rap you should learn how) so i learned off this site a bit so i freestyle battle this 16 year old named cody wells he couldent compeet with me i KOed him lol and we were infront of all the gurls i just played him with my lryics lol freestyle then thats where my record started up now im 15-0 no joke. and ya i aint got no gun but soon i will when im 16 ill have guns ill striaght talk gangsta n shit everyone will be scared of me and im super big to for my age anyway

OrEo da cookie 10-01-04 02:12 PM

i hate it when your battleing some one and they talk shit and bring in verse an then bite on what you said

WISH!!!!!!!!! is a biter

[.:D:.] 10-01-04 02:18 PM

i hate peeps that are big headed...that think they cant be touched...hmmmm...lol like NoMercy...dat lil bitch swore he was so betta then me...but when i asked to battle him he said he was leavin....what u think Exclusive/NoMercy/Brother p.a.r.a.......

if what i hear is true....then u have just been

EXPOSED.....if u already havent been:thumbup:

Parallel 10-01-04 02:21 PM

^yo man i didnt ever say you sucked what are you talking about i have 2 of yer songs from yer soundclick going into a cd from all the rapverse guys from here i like yer shit man

Parallel 10-01-04 02:25 PM

diabiic i did say you suck but that wa son yer soundclick that sucked but then i listened to eyr other 2 i think you had 3 then but ya i have yer 2 or 1 im not sure but theres also a guy that sounds like you but ya man i liked yer shit it was dope i just didnt listen close enough plus it was hard eyr voice wasent loud enough for the beat you know wha ti mean? i usto have that problem