RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   OMB.......Uncensored! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153496)

Logic The Goonie 10-05-04 01:28 AM

OMB.......Uncensored!

DELETED BY REQUEST...STROBE SORRY BOUT THIS JUST DELETE THE THREAD.

Terumoto 10-05-04 01:33 AM

^lmao... nice try :thumbup: .. ill drop an edited aim convo for ya one time as well ;)

but:

Punches were decent.. gay jokes = pretty played, femcee remarks = original.. good to see cats comin up with some original calls these days.. not really any wordplay.. no metas.. flow was ok.. needed more multis.. and increase ya vocab.. but a good drop.

return the favor

one

JPoll 10-05-04 01:36 AM

why do people do this...

Logic The Goonie 10-05-04 01:38 AM

Im Bored, Fuck Off..............in The Nicest Way Possible :)

Terumoto 10-05-04 01:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
nah i dont wanna battle you... youd kill me.. maybe when im WAY more elevated.. but u r dope at multis.. godly even..

i rest my case :thumbup:

50Cal. 10-05-04 01:41 AM

corny phantom dont be madd cuz you cant wear jewels and yous a bum lol i wear my jewles where ever ill take a pic outside the projects this week and post it damn you fake internet ganstas are funny anyways i will own one man band your personals will be weak since your scared to post a pic and oh yea the council owns c.s and i own phantom 5-1 no blacklist 1 hate vote and i still merked him nuff said

Logic The Goonie 10-05-04 01:41 AM

Kid Lies Fuck Were Gunna Get Posts Takin Off For This....

Logic The Goonie 10-05-04 01:43 AM

Empire, Ssssssssssh! Calm Yourself Down Buddy, If I Would Have Actually Tried And Not Dropped A 5 Min Keystyle It Woulda Been Ur Ass But Sorry Your Prewrittens Are Much Better Than My 5 Min Keystyles Sooorrrrroy. Fuck Outta Here.

Terumoto 10-05-04 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
corny phantom dont be madd cuz you cant wear jewels and yous a bum lol i wear my jewles where ever ill take a pic outside the projects this week and post it damn you fake internet ganstas are funny anyways i will own one man band your personals will be weak since your scared to post a pic and oh yea the council owns c.s and i own phantom 5-1 no blacklist 1 hate vote and i still merked him nuff said

???.................

JPoll 10-05-04 01:46 AM

wow socrates you hurt my feelings so much...

leaves thread with head between legs...haah

Logic The Goonie 10-05-04 01:48 AM

Jpoll, Lets Not Get Started Again Cuz We Already Proved That For You, Its Not Worth It.

JPoll 10-05-04 02:07 AM

haha, for me...you know i'd own your shit...what does it matter though...

Logic The Goonie 10-05-04 02:09 AM

nothing...

...cuz its the net...

...now go out there and get a deal! :thumbup:

Introspect. 10-05-04 02:11 AM

lmfao jpoll....all this is.....is a herb wit some winz that got to her head....

JPoll 10-05-04 02:14 AM

^what....neither of us are girls dude, atleast i don't think we are...and the label...give me five years...haha we'll see