RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Heres the deal.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153704)

La Cosa Nostra 10-06-04 02:06 AM

Heres the deal..

D/R is starting to get really fucking wack in this site.. I have tried to do a lot to make the site better without getting much help from anyone.

I have brought over vets from larger sites many times and each time I do, they say the same thing.. That the people from this site are too wack to win battles so they PM and IM for votes. I know pretty much everyone on here that does this and you know who you are too. Just the other day, I started talking to someone on AIM who was gonna start posting here regularily, but on his first battle, he got voted against a few times by the guys friends, and that caused him to stop comming to RV AND WHATS MORE, IT GAVE THE SITE A BAD NAME....

People are treating this shit like its a club house.. They get caught up in their own little worlds where they think they are a respected rapper and wont listen to anyone trying to tell them different.

Fact is, people never get better, if they cant learn to accept losses from better textees.. I know its annoying sometimes when battles just wont close and sometimes you gotta just ask a few people to drop something in.. Which is OK, ASLONG AS IT IS AN ACTUAL HONEST VOTE. But Ive seen heaps of people twist words around and use the phrase "I just wasnt really feeling this verse" in order to vote for their friend which is just so fucking wack its un-imaginable..

Shit Ive returned favors before and voted against the dude that voted for me.. Who gives two fucks.. Aslong as its being real. People have to become individuals and stop hanging off other members cocks and maybe then the shit can become better.

P.S.... I chose to leave names out of this, if anyone wants to name people then go ahead, but watch closly who replies to this thread.. Because youll be able to pick out the bullshitters.

Da Vinci 10-06-04 02:08 AM

Damn Straight .

SmokaJoka 10-06-04 02:09 AM

Listen to the man's post...and I'll get this shit straight....;).

Ps - PM me the pics of the chicks boobs

Logic The Goonie 10-06-04 02:13 AM

They get caught up in their own little worlds where they think they are a respected rapper and wont listen to anyone trying to tell them different.

^ME

Respected here? Yes...

Anywhere else? No...

(Stop callin me a fuckin vet already!)

Thank you Nos for this, the only thing I hope is that people will actually read this and care about it instead of brushing it off. We are a site first, individuals last.

Pz.

50Cal. 10-06-04 02:33 AM

VERY TRUE PHANTOMS ALWAYS GETS MAD AT ME POET IS MY HOMIE NEVER VOTES IN NONE OF MY SHIT I ALWAYS GIVE HONEST VOTES BUT THERE ARE A FEW WHO HATE VOTE LIKE VANILLA ICE IN MY SIG :nono:

Terumoto 10-06-04 02:36 AM

WORD.

But theres nuthin really that we can do about it... I mean... Other than admins/mods goin through every vote, theres no system to stop that shit.. itd be impossible to make.. We could keep it how it is n report all that shit, but not many people actually do, cos its hard to find proof, and theyre lazy............

na'mean?

Logic The Goonie 10-06-04 02:36 AM

Nooooo. I get mad when you vote and act like your stupid.....I.E. when u said va wasnt in the council, bout how "what did u mean?" that type of bullshit. i dont care bout losing, if i lost and its legit then let it be. but if its like my battle with spul, its a different story.

50Cal. 10-06-04 02:40 AM

lol spul wasnt in the council then i recriuted spul because of that battle!!i thought he spit dope ive voted for you more times then aganist you phantom

Logic The Goonie 10-06-04 02:42 AM

No. in reference to the spul battle i was talking about not caring if i lose if its legit. THAT BATTLE......i shoulda won ask any vet here, like smoka. now my battle with e looch? i shouldnt hav gotten any votes cuz he killed me. thats what im sayin empire.

50Cal. 10-06-04 02:45 AM

oh ok e looch killed me too lol i slacked bad idea fuck anyways i understand i shouldve beat triple n but stupid fucks sickrode and ai get my punches

La Cosa Nostra 10-06-04 07:08 AM

Well anyway..
Basically I think this has to change.. Everyone is their own person..

People that try to be cool by voting for their friends are fooling themselves and will never get any real respect.

Upping for more opinions and views..

Terumoto 10-06-04 07:10 AM

Is there a voting tutorial... if theres not ill write one... but im too lazy to look

Logic The Goonie 10-06-04 09:24 AM

No. You can't write one.You'd fuck around and say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMB
Multis are the most imporatant part of a verse. 50%-60%

And ou know you would too. Plus there is one already.:thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 10-06-04 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Man-Band
Is there a voting tutorial... if theres not ill write one... but im too lazy to look

How are you gonna tell people how to vote on battles..

WHEN YOU TAKE FOREVER AND A DAY TO WRITE 1 FUCKING TOPICAL BATTLE!!....... :cussing:

JackOfAllTradez 10-06-04 10:58 AM

hey mayne i agree wit you fully...but the simple fact of the matter is...they wont change...they really think that this place means everything and people will make fun of you if you have a loss....sad really...