RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   eminems second single,lashing out on bush... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=153818)

Compose 10-06-04 08:19 PM

eminems second single,lashing out on bush...

eminem is coming out with a second single called mosh heres the info from www.shadybase.com if your interested, he talks about bush and people to vote and make sure bush isnt reelected, what do you guys think about this, i think its good, maybe more people wont vote for bush

Eminem's "Encore" Brings a "Mosh" to the Oval Office
Article By Debra Roussel, Entertainment

Slim Shady, Eminem, Marshall Mathers, no matter what alter ego is used there seems to be someone they attack. Well, Shady already had a huge week on the charts for his first single "Just Lose It" off "Encore" which will be Eminem's 4th Major Album being released on Nov. 16th. Now its time for Marshall to arrive and show his face and this time around Marshall attacks President George W. Bush and the political, economical, & social state of America on the new song "Mosh".

"Land of the free, Home of the brave
Bush makes it so the soldiers Home is a Grave
military life is emotions of grey
explosions smoke and rolling over boulders to stay
alive and they dive in the commotional way
parents cope with the pain, hope and they pray
its stupid to say
but its evident the president cares more about money then the youth of today"

The lyrics are a constant attack and full of anger. On the hook Marshall repeats to people to go out and vote and to make sure President Bush is not re-elected. The release date for the new single is still tentative, but theres word going around that the video already has been shot and there will be major guest appearances.

dren 10-07-04 10:23 AM

sounds gay, i mean it's cool he doesn't like bush...but look at kerry...dude sucks just the same.

Terumoto 10-07-04 12:39 PM

^beats just lose it... ems growin up

Gunit101 10-07-04 01:22 PM

oh well hes right though i dont like bush

Ice Pick 10-07-04 01:27 PM

Yeah KERRY IS WORSE

AND EDWARS AS VICE

WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE

EMINEM AND POLOTICS ARE A FUCKIN JOKE

THAT IS A BOUNDARY HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT......

HE SHOULD STICK TO WHAT HE DOES BEST AND RAP

DONT TRY AND BE ALL POLITICAL AND SHIT, JUST CAUSE JADAKISS DID

EMINEM IS FALLING OFF , RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS AND PEOPLE TO GO AT

HE IS STILL DOPE BUT HEADING IN THE WRONG DIRECTION

Compose 10-07-04 02:33 PM

they need a regular person to run for president, not some rich white guy, someone who knows wat to do, these guys dont kno shit besides makin rich people more wealthy

Incineratedrose 10-07-04 02:58 PM

Kerry is terrible what are you talking about, he is such an idiot "im gonna stop the nuclear bumker buster research" how can you say that? and its not hypocritical to say "dont build nukes" then we build them, it comes to a point, we do not use nukes as they do, they launch them into the ocean THREATENING the people around them and you dont see that as a problem? and what is John Kerry gonna do about it? hes gonna top productions on our nukes, please tell me how that is going to solve anything? at all, Bush is obviously the better party..

Most of you people are so uneducated on thi shit and just hop on the bandwagona nd start "bush bashing" and you dont even know why, you just wanna seem cool because its "cool" to go against the government, people are to ignorant and stupid, you guys need to just close your mouths and shut the hell up.

~Luciano~ 10-07-04 03:18 PM

Bush is a fuckin Joke

Ice Pick 10-07-04 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Remain
Kerry is terrible what are you talking about, he is such an idiot "im gonna stop the nuclear bumker buster research" how can you say that? and its not hypocritical to say "dont build nukes" then we build them, it comes to a point, we do not use nukes as they do, they launch them into the ocean THREATENING the people around them and you dont see that as a problem? and what is John Kerry gonna do about it? hes gonna top productions on our nukes, please tell me how that is going to solve anything? at all, Bush is obviously the better party..

Most of you people are so uneducated on thi shit and just hop on the bandwagona nd start "bush bashing" and you dont even know why, you just wanna seem cool because its "cool" to go against the government, people are to ignorant and stupid, you guys need to just close your mouths and shut the hell up.

I agree

fuck kerry in his ugly wrinkled botox fuckin ass

i hate him and edwards and what they stand for,,,,,,

Bush isnt great

Kerry is worse

and clinton was a fuckin joke

Lyriclesolja 10-07-04 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
they need a regular person to run for president, not some rich white guy, someone who knows wat to do, these guys dont kno shit besides makin rich people more wealthy

No not just a regular person.....the president should be a great above average person who cares more about what his or her people are going through and take care of it and doesent go to war on sum dumb power trip (bush) they should be a very good leader and know that there aint nothing more important than finding osama bin laden........oh and to the question i think its just a statement he's making right or wrong its just a statement...and even if the record sucks its still gonna go 3 times platinum or maybe even 2 times diamond......Peayce

Kawn Flixx 10-07-04 05:16 PM

yo
acn honestly say
that bush is betta den kerry

why?

people mostl hate bush now cuz..
THEY HATE ANY PRESIDENT
ppl blaimin bush for losin jobs
but mostly the job rate only decreased
because of people gettin fired
stop blaiming ur probs on him damn!

Kerry is a fuckin hipocrit
he fught in a war and got dipanded
for refusing to listen to the general
and now he's against war?
we gon get our ass punked by every country

BUSH IS A RIDER!!!!!!!!BOMB BITCHES IF THEY FUCK WITH US!!!!

Compose 10-07-04 06:13 PM

^u dont just bomb people if they fuck with us, should look for a talking agreement cuz this is real lives were talkin about, we dont need a scarface as our president...sure its the best in movies, but not in real life, youll end up living in a world full of mustard gas when u walk out the door

GKillaz 10-07-04 07:44 PM

sounds not to bad, I just hope when this CD comes out its got some fire on it.

KiTTie 10-07-04 07:46 PM

sounds pretty tight though

now check my shit:

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...highlight=eyvon

feedback is needed . peace!

distilled 10-07-04 07:53 PM

This song will be dope, Cant wait to hear it, Is there adio up on shadybas???