RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Makin Free Banners...step up..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=154012)

JRoy 10-08-04 12:57 AM

Makin Free Banners...step up.....

What I can do....

I'm not the King OF Sig Making like Flow2Crazy...but i can offer

for free

-Famous Music Artist,Athlete,Actor,W/e It's all good
-W/e Kinda text u want it to say
-A free decent looking sig...

I did the D-Block 50th Brigade Banner in my signature

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

50Cal. 10-08-04 01:01 AM

^aint caliph beat you?

Klassic 10-08-04 01:02 AM

^aint ur ex name caliph? aint ur momma dropped u on ur head?

JRoy 10-08-04 01:03 AM

yea due to fuckin DQ cuzza over the limit.. i fuckin ripped him..i merked him...he didn't have shit..i'm saying he'll pussy out by saying i went over the limit so he can win...shit i hate complainers

Klassic 10-08-04 01:04 AM

dont listen to empire he spends to much time on this site. if u need help ask graphix heads, saraan, gdeuce, me, hattrick, we will try and help u. Which program do u use?

50Cal. 10-08-04 01:05 AM

i am caliph and that was a freestyle i will own the shit outta you and when the rules say 6 lines and you drop 12 you lose real simple dummy

Klassic 10-08-04 01:07 AM

good job man, that was my 3rd battle. U DA MAN. still pick on newbs? or did u move to light and middle weights? still run wendys? ill stop buy and spit on the floor a bunch of times. :thumbup:

JRoy 10-08-04 01:07 AM

yea iight lets do it EMPIRE...mister big shit..i fuckin hadta have a 1-2 record at my last site..and merk a ignorant niggas ass who's record was 33-4....so if you really want it...lets do it...and if you say i dont wanna waste my time i'll know your a pussy...10-16 lines and its a deal

JRoy 10-08-04 01:08 AM

damn i'm a newb on this site...and i have PhotoMVP its an iight program

50Cal. 10-08-04 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by $LXDiesel
good job man, that was my 3rd battle. U DA MAN. still pick on newbs? or did u move to light and middle weights? still run wendys? ill stop buy and spit on the floor a bunch of times. :thumbup:

still picking on little white kids who you know you can beat or you ready to try to pick on a big boy and get yo ass whipped?still writing that wack shit i koed you with last time?still making them wack ass sigs?

JRoy 10-08-04 01:09 AM

what i mean...is on this site...but i could have about 4,000 posts too if i spammed every fuckin place i went...

JRoy 10-08-04 01:10 AM

damn Empire...you wanna battle or not....or you gonna back down.....like always....just cuzza my record..if i continued battlin..i'd have a 12-2 record currently

50Cal. 10-08-04 01:11 AM

BATTLES UP PUSSY AND ALL THEM DUDES YOU WAS TRADING VOTES WITH WHEN YOU LOST LAST TIME CANT VOTE IN FRONTLINES HO :nono:

Klassic 10-08-04 01:15 AM

stay of my sigs, cuz some time ago u were rockin em. Thats 1. I dont write wack shit no more, and u ko'ed me when u spent whole day on the site, and i was here bout 2 hours a day some times less. GREAT, U SHOWED ME :thumbup: . Thats 2. And i dont battle a lot i write open mics now, and they are good. Thats three. CarsonJetX2 and Fluidmoon are cooler then ur whole family tree. Thats 4. Why u care who i battle, at least they have been here longer then people u battle, even maybe longer then u or me. Thats five. And we came at the same time i have 1300 and u have 4300 posts, GET A FUCKIN LIFE :laugh: thats six. :gfy: :thefinger :gfy: :flipoff: thats 7. Well said IM thats 8.
CONCLUSION: Ur a fuckin white boy wit no life who comes to this site to feel black and like a star cuz he merkin newbs.

IM get photoshop and ill help u a lot.

Peter Parker 10-08-04 02:59 PM

ba joo e....For$akeN shits on all of you HOES!!!