RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Pimpmanship... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=154098)

Logic The Goonie 10-08-04 04:22 PM

Pimpmanship...

whats the most pimpest thing youve ever done?(dont be gay and make something up)

<<is bored.

Nynth Degree 10-08-04 04:32 PM

Last year around Christmas time, this girl was being quite disrespectful to me, callin' me all sorts of names and tryin' to punk me out in front of my friends. So I said I'd be right back, and went into the crib for a minute. I came out with the stapler, grabbed the bitch and stapled her hair to a telephone pole and took one of her shoes, and left her standin' there in the snow with one shoe on...

J Summers 10-08-04 04:43 PM

thats straight fuckin pimp right there...

Incineratedrose 10-08-04 04:47 PM

Ha Ha Ha Ahh Thats Funny

¤ÐÅž¤ 10-08-04 08:58 PM

meh, i love it when chicks say ill give you head but i don't wanna swallow...then you hold there head so they can't pull away at the defining moment...
...i dunno i find that to be funny shit........not the most pimpinist thing ive done but its still funny..
oh n 9th..? you ever nice to girls man...lol...

YuNG TiLT 10-08-04 09:01 PM

^^did they ever press charges to rape??
lol
no beef, The summer of this year, i fucked three gurls, and they all cousins. I think that kinda pimped.

BkBrawla 10-08-04 09:03 PM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Wtf Dats Not Pimp Dats Like................

Terumoto 10-08-04 09:20 PM

alter ego - a pimp

YO.. y'all bitches aint nuthin.. one time, a bunch a cats came up like "yo, god, you are the best... ima pay you like $1000 to fuck wunnaya hoez" n i was like "DAMN BOY" pimp slapped the lotta those cheap foo's i be like expensive namsayin like 5Gz a hole namsayin? cats is like WHAT n' im like hell nah.. aint no thang but a g-strang, namsaying?? fuck that.. biatch 89 fourt two seventy namsayin?? peeps be cheap n im like pimpslappin, hoes be like do me n im like naw lady namsaying??? puttin out that 42's on that shit na'mean?? yo

Klassic 10-08-04 10:59 PM

^ u crack me up man

All right so there was this time, when my girl was acting up and shit like yeah i dont see u enough, blah blah blah blah blah, and shit so i was tired of all dat, i put down the phone (not turn it of just put down) then i drove to her house, she was still talkin, i came i salpped her took the money i gave her fo shoppin out of her purse, and went and fucked her best friend.

Terumoto 10-08-04 11:08 PM

alter ego - $LXDiesel

man, im gangsta :thumbup:

PoLiFicK 10-08-04 11:09 PM

No Lie This Chick i Was Talking To her momz Is A Stripper i Went Over her house She Wont There Her Ma Gave Me Some Cut...

Sik Wit It 10-08-04 11:12 PM

Wtf.................................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^

Logic The Goonie 10-08-04 11:13 PM

alter ego-OMB

alter ego-Empire

HA HA HA THAT WAS MAD FUNNY :laugh: HA HA HA SLX JUST GOT OWNED :laugh: HA HA OMB IS THE ULTIMATE OWNER ON THIS ROOSTER :laugh:

fluidmoon 10-08-04 11:15 PM

LMMFAO @ 9th degree,,,,thats classic pimp shit....thats some of the funniest shit heard in awhile...........1

Klassic 10-08-04 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One-Man-Band
alter ego - $LXDiesel

man, im gangsta :thumbup:

:thumbup: maybe i am???? :huh: