RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Strobe Pay Sum Fuckin Attentio To This D/r Could Be Squashed By The Following Post (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=154190)

GangsStarShit 10-09-04 05:42 AM

Strobe Pay Sum Fuckin Attentio To This D/r Could Be Squashed By The Following Post

Look i was thinkin basically u know we have the blacklist system...which is dope...but people are finding that inadequate with RV's new war of newb dick riders...and some veteran d/r's too...so i was thinkin we should enforce a temporary blacklist on EVERY MEMBER on RV...basically u vote on a battle...ur suspended on voting on the person u voted for, for the next 3 battles...some will say yea that eliminates RTF's...but RTF is basically sayin vote for me i'll vote for you nowadays isn't it?...PAY attention Strobe & CProgress because ur losin favour wit the RV board and there WILL be a revolt up in here to remove you 2 soon if things don't change...we losin some real talent up in here and this DICKRIDING HAS TO STOP!!!

Also i think you should open me up a thread on the community board D-Thug D/R P.I basically im willing to investigate any claims of dickriding happening on this site...and oh son i'm dead serious on this subject all who back me on this reply

Mad Dog 10-09-04 05:49 AM

Hmm...agreed d/r'ing is becoming a major problem now...i don't care bout RTF anyways...normally my battles are slept on lol...oh nice trib ya put in ya sig :thumbup:

strobe 10-09-04 05:58 AM

Idea about the temporary blacklisting sounds good... but there is more than just coming up with the idea. Like how is it supposed to work? You are blacklisted from voting on that person's next 3 battles? The programming aspect of that is a little harder to do because they may have already open battles. Or they can open new battles. How will we determine which 3 to blacklist from? You will have better luck doing a blacklist for XX number of days or saying you can't vote for that person until you have casted XX number of votes for anyone but that person.

La Cosa Nostra 10-09-04 06:37 AM

This idea will almost eliminate returning favors. Which could slow down voting because people will most likly check up on whos voted for who and only vote for people that are allowed to vote on their battles.

If that makes sense.

Mad Dog 10-09-04 07:38 AM

Yea but would ya want honest votes which may take a lil longer...OR...quick dick rided votes which piss most of RV off?

La Cosa Nostra 10-09-04 08:52 AM

People are corrupt.

They will most likly twist words to make sure they only vote for people who are allowed to vote on their battles. The idea is good, but with one problem fixed, another will arise.

Strobe, is it possable to program the battles so that names dont show up at all? Because currantly it is still clear who you are voting for on the side of the post.

Changing it so that no names showed up, would make it almost impossable to D/R vote for people.

Mad Dog 10-11-04 04:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamous
Strobe, is it possable to program the battles so that names dont show up at all? Because currantly it is still clear who you are voting for on the side of the post.

Changing it so that no names showed up, would make it almost impossable to D/R vote for people.

They did that at the beginning of the new battle system but people complained because it destroyed personals

La Cosa Nostra 10-11-04 04:52 AM

True...
I remember that..

Guess it comes straight back to trying to change the peoples attitude..