RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Solution (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=154565)

Triple_N 10-11-04 02:18 AM

The Solution

I have the solution to stopping net beef..now the main instigator on this site is no one other than empire an he's pretty good at it..I have laughed many times at some of his insults, my conclusion is empire craves attention cuz he gets none in real life only thing people say to him on a daily basis is how many pickles they want on their burger :laugh: so since he craves attention an gets it in a negative way why don't we honor his beefing skillz by making every other night the offical
BASH EMPIRE NIGHT

...everyone say something bad about his life...cuz face it only thing good about it is NOTHING :laugh:

Master Minded 10-11-04 02:19 AM

d-d-d-d-damn!!!

Valor 10-11-04 02:22 AM

he wont be posting triple-n
cus he took a day off from working at wendys
and took a trip to the mountains...and sadly was raped by bigfoot

RIP

Master Minded 10-11-04 02:23 AM

d-d-d-d-damn!!!

Triple_N 10-11-04 02:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VALOR
he wont be posting triple-n
cus he took a day off from working at wendys
and took a trip to the mountains...and sadly was raped by bigfoot

RIP

ROLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Minded 10-11-04 02:25 AM

d-d-d-d-damn!!!

you guys should try, freepostin is fun and its 2:33 and im bored but cant sleep :D

Triple_N 10-11-04 02:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~philosopher~
d-d-d-d-damn!!!

you guys should try, freepostin is fun and its 2:33 and im bored but cant sleep :D

Wow I thought u was the official " d-d-d-damn" man, suprised to see some new letters posted :thumbup:

Master Minded 10-11-04 02:28 AM

ok now you guys stop postin I want thw whole 1st page to show my name in all the threads and when people go into them damn on each page, mod gonna get pist searchin for all my freeposts :D

Valor 10-11-04 02:31 AM

every one
in memory of empire
place

R.I.P EMPIRE
WAS SADLY RAPED AND KILLED BY BIGFOOT

in your sigs

Master Minded 10-11-04 02:33 AM

no screw empire and rememberin him, this is philospher name at ever thread on all of page 1 time
d-d-d-d-damn!!!

KoObOo 10-11-04 02:35 AM

well at a time i used to think empire was a fat ass bitch who hid a big mac under his pillow for late night snakz but times have changed.... now i think he hides a whole meal..........

Master Minded 10-11-04 02:36 AM

wat did I tell your punk ass, stop postin :D but fo real stop I gotta break the record

KoObOo 10-11-04 02:38 AM

but dude... its 4:30 pm...

Master Minded 10-11-04 02:39 AM

hmmm well then, post in member mugshots bout how ugly people are, lyricict lounge is ming you know why because........................................... ...............................

d-d-d-d-damn!!!

Triple_N 10-11-04 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoObOo
well at a time i used to think empire was a fat ass bitch who hid a big mac under his pillow for late night snakz but times have changed.... now i think he hides a whole meal..........

DAMN!!!!!!!the empire bashing gets better an better keep it up :thumbup: