RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   mAtW vs One-Man-Band (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=154605)

Terumoto 10-11-04 09:47 AM

mAtW vs One-Man-Band

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
No bullshit

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 10-14-04 at 09:47 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 10-11-04 09:49 AM

mAtW has ACCEPTED this battle on 10-11-04 09:49 AM.

System 10-11-04 09:55 AM

One-Man-Band has ACCEPTED this battle on 10-11-04 09:55 AM.

mAtW 10-11-04 10:07 AM

smashing ur self confidence like the mirror you looked in-to//thats 7 years bad luck so theres no doubt that i be beating-you//im a lyrical hit wit flow dat fits//you a lyrical joke wit flows that miss//i heard sum rumours that u tha multi king?//but u got multiples of daddys callin u priscilla the drag queen//you couldnt beat me even if i was speechless//cuz i can write original shit that will make you breathe less//i think the world agrees,ur parents shoulda used protection//fuck this boi runnin tha streets,his dad shoulda used multiple protection//so quit yo messin and the painll lessen//got a win against one man band jus 2 keep em guessin//my words are 'ringing' with perfect 'harmony'//ur words aint 'stinging',aint inflicting 'harm on me'//maybe im too//advanced cuz u look a little 'confused'//or maybe you just pissed cuz urs is the only dick thats 'unused'//these words will shake you so much,theyll leave you an 'epileptic'//cut you deep,hospitalised 4 weeks,in need of 'antiseptic'//you in the lower section aint even in my 'line of sight'//you aint in my perception and ima make u 'die 2nite'//you battling me is like playing russian'roulette'//with a full clip,u go first,its suicide '2 yo head'//"hush little bitch,play dead,dont say a fucking word"//thats my lullaby fo you,mocking you like the 'bird'//you annoying me like a fly in my face//grab my raid can and spray it,you fucking erased//ill leave yo mind in confusion,delusion and disarray//no chance to fight back,ur losing may as well throw that diss away

mAtW 10-11-04 10:09 AM

********ur parents shoulda used protection-fuck this boi runnin tha streets,his dad shoulda used multiple contraception

Terumoto 10-11-04 10:55 AM

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=154583
^his pic

Over ya, son. Why the fuck you talkin to me? look like this clone is in love
I know im "tight" as shit.. "suffocate" ya.. leavin traces of "dope in ya lungs"
Fuckin bitch.. look at ya expression.. im leavin this nerd perplexed
I aint gon' lose to some kid makin fake signs n wearin a turtleneck?
make mince of ya game.. easily.. cos ya raps are sinful and lame
u kids all the same.. no "Ws" on his rec, so he slipped one into his name
ima drop a fat backhanded slap, fag, ta make ya ass stammer back..
slappin wacks, quit ya fake ass personals kid....... rap the facts..
I was gonna drop a "death sentence".. give ya a hexed aftermath
but ima treat it like you do.......... n' drop a death "paragraph"

whatever... just some quick shit... im tired and this kid is annoying me -_-

Myth 10-11-04 11:30 AM

Voted For: One-Man-Band

Matw: your verse was sorry in my opinion, had a few multi's, none of ya punches were really hitting, some of ya words didn't even rhyme, ya structure was fucked up, multi king and drag queen don't rhyme, i understood what u were going for but it completely missed, u need to elevate.

OMB: liked the personals, liked the opener, stayed on point the whole time, not really any multi's (lol), still ripped him though while u were tired, u basically killed him with personals.

vote: OMB

SubtleTee 10-11-04 11:56 AM

Voted For: One-Man-Band

Hmmm wow, Mat is AWEFUL!

Mat- Your structure was terrible, it didn't flow, some of it didn't rhyme, you had no punches

One- The personals were nice, the flow was a little off though. Overall you just had much better punches.

Return the love.

Terumoto 10-12-04 02:47 AM

Uppin ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^.................. ................

La Cosa Nostra 10-12-04 04:35 AM

Voted For: mAtW

Word. mAtW was dope. OMB, no hate, but you were average.

Vote- mAtW

Terumoto 10-12-04 04:38 AM

LMAO! now i bet hes gonna get an ego that hes better than me hahaha

THANKS A LOT POET, YOU ARE WACK! :thumbup:

HottnessDefined 10-12-04 06:34 AM

Voted For: mAtW

mat wun diz battl he had hot punclinez an nice disses one man band didnt hav dope disses lik matw but hiz verse wuz set out bettr but mat wun diz battl fo sure

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Terumoto 10-12-04 07:27 AM

kid stop hatin... its an obvious hate vote... after i whored your sorry ass in the hate reportin thread, you rock over here all pissed off...

just fuckin drop it who cares?? i dont even give a shit... I forgot you even existed... get over it I KOd you... go cry to mommy..

and matw you aint gettin votes cos ya won, ya first vote was a joke, n the second one was hate... if your cocky ima kick ya ass.

GangsStarShit 10-12-04 10:21 AM

This was feedback posted for One-Man-Band

fell in kinda thought i wouldn't vote coz certain herbs don't like my thoughts

Terumoto 10-12-04 10:24 AM

man the polls on this battle are a joke... lmao @ poet... why aint u talkin on aim?