RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Just lose it taken off BET....... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=154980)

Compose 10-13-04 02:47 PM

Just lose it taken off BET.......

its too much to copy and paste all the information from www.shadybase.com so ill just summarize it

micheal jackson called into the steve harvey show and they were talkin about how micheal wanted the video taken out of BET and harvey said he doesnt like eminem because he called black people ni**as and the girls bitches, when he was younger, and steve harvey said his apology for that is not excepted, then some BET ceo guy said they were taking it off BET because it disrespects micheal and other stars and harvey didnt like how he treated the black community and harvey said for other channels to do the same

^what do you think...i think its fucking bullshit
hes not racist he apologized...he even said he was young and naive, fuck micheal jackson lock his fucking ass up, ok maybe he wasnt guilty the first time, but for it to happen AGAIN is almost sticking a paper in your face saying he did it, oh well interscope said its sad they took it off but MTV and MTV2,VH1 will still be playing them for now

fluidmoon 10-14-04 09:27 PM

It is bullshit, Eminem has a right to say anything he wants, 1st amendment, freedom of speech, why would michael jackson get so upset, if these allegations weren't true, he keeps complaining, and thats what makes people think hes guilty, iunno, BET isnt to blame for this, and it is bullshit, agreed

Abraxas 10-14-04 09:31 PM

Oh well that siong suz0rs anyways....

fluidmoon 10-14-04 09:34 PM

yea, it really is his worst song to date, i was disappointed......

Ice Pick 10-14-04 09:39 PM

I thought the real slim shady was worse,

and Im just marshall mathers

2 very horrible stupid ass songs....

Just lose it is funny and brings comedy back to rap....

Rap has been 2 serious for over 2 years now and thats why he made that song to make people laugh....

And FUck steve harvey anyways, he is racist towards white people, ever seen the original kings of comedy, all of em rank on WHite people,,,,

Mike Jackson, go fuck some more kids and get another nose job you peter pan looking ugly ass fake child molesting ass,,,,,,, Also go hang your kid off tha balcony again you fuckin goat,,,,

He should be asasinated

and quickly

Magic5 10-14-04 09:45 PM

Lmfao..

Steve Harvey is gonna milk that fuckin tape from when Em was 15 for all its worth..

God damn..

What more can Em do about that?..

Thats bullshit..

And fuck Micheal..

We all know its true, so why shouldnt Em be able to say it?

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit..

Werd.

Willa 10-14-04 10:38 PM

i dont think bet shouldve stopped playin it pesonally its freedom of speech if it isnt true then y is he worried about it?

Nynth Degree 10-14-04 10:46 PM

I think "Just Lose It" should be pulled off every station, and Eminem should be punished for giving herbish white people something to enjoy...
(Note: I was only referring to the herbish ones...)

Mask Murderous 10-15-04 10:01 AM

Fuck eminem I used to think he was a legend for being the biggest first white rapper ever and being dope but I'll never forgive him for the song about black people being niggaz.. fuck black gurls are bitches that song means nothing but not only that is a gay commerical faggot who i used to be respected by me he is propbably alot of white rappers inspiraitons to see him representing out that white people can rap as well or even better than black people but apart from that he is just a fake wannabe thug and a commerical comedian moron... if any other rapper did that song i would be pissed of just as much i liked song's like "STAN" "cleaning out my closet" "how come" (OK) , and many others but his new song is WACK my sister like that WACK ass shit and it psises me off

Introspect. 10-15-04 10:06 AM

well to all tha em haterz FUH Q.....that tape was when he was 13.....get over it.....

3rd-Shift 10-15-04 01:02 PM

AGGGHHH!!!!! that racist shit is so old......
but just lose it had me weak.....if that shit is so bigg then y does BET promote dave chappelle that nigga talk about mike......never mind EVERYBODY talks about michael jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so y is em any different

OrEo da cookie 10-15-04 01:06 PM

i dont like that song, it made me look at em differently, kinda gayish for real
3rd pm me man

OrEo da cookie 10-15-04 01:07 PM

i dont like that song, it made me look at em differently, kinda gayish for real
3rd pm me man :thumbup:

3rd-Shift 10-15-04 01:12 PM

that shit had me weak man i dont give a fuck wat nobody say

OrEo da cookie 10-15-04 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mental Murderous
Fuck eminem I used to think he was a legend for being the biggest first white rapper ever and being dope but I'll never forgive him for the song about black people being niggaz.. fuck black gurls are bitches that song means nothing but not only that is a gay commerical faggot who i used to be respected by me he is propbably alot of white rappers inspiraitons to see him representing out that white people can rap as well or even better than black people but apart from that he is just a fake wannabe thug and a commerical comedian moron... if any other rapper did that song i would be pissed of just as much i liked song's like "STAN" "cleaning out my closet" "how come" (OK) , and many others but his new song is WACK my sister like that WACK ass shit and it psises me off

em wasnt the irst, sorry kid