RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Lethal Instinkz...we back ya'll (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=155101)

Spektikul 10-14-04 02:06 AM

Lethal Instinkz...we back ya'll

Sup everyone, Lethal Instinkz has risen. The recruiting starts now...no herbs plz, only tryout if your at a minimum 200+ posts. Lets see some hot lines get dropped and me and my associates will talk an see who got the most talent...GL all. :thumbup:

Reflect 10-14-04 12:19 PM

dope, i'm down with this again if this shit gets started up again unless The Council accepts me, either way, good luck with getting this crew up again!

Spektikul 10-14-04 01:31 PM

Werd, we were counting on gettin you back reppin L.I. again rabbit. This time around things are gunna be different...just letting you know. Lets see some old L.I. members drop ya names in here or new ones drop some lines, payce..

distilled 10-14-04 02:22 PM

Arent you in Dopeness Defined Rabbit.

Plus, erm, Spek, your avy is dope now.

Spektikul 10-14-04 02:40 PM

Thanks dawg, and if you wanna ever join Lethal Instinkz the offers on the table...even if you wanna be part of our elevation team, that'd be kool homie. I know your in council already but its just somethin to think about ya know. Payce.

Reflect 10-14-04 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by distilled
Arent you in Dopeness Defined Rabbit.

Plus, erm, Spek, your avy is dope now.

Yes, i am the leader of DD, but i am giving my leadership over to someone else (can't remember name at the moment :huh: )

But i am now going back to L.I, we gonna be even DOPER than last time now that speks got such a good reputation round here....

I trust Red Bull is down with this again?

-Eternal- 10-14-04 04:42 PM

^prolly not.. cause hes in The council... its a good thing its cumin back.... my first crew... lol gluck wit dis yo

Adam 10-14-04 04:52 PM

hehehe.........

Reflect 10-15-04 11:31 AM

come on people, lets get some try outs in here or at least some check ins by people who too dope to try lol......

Spektikul 10-15-04 01:51 PM

So unrealghost...does that mean you wanna come back in L.I. or what??? Hit me back dawg. and yes, lets get some damn tryouts happening already...

Reflect 10-15-04 03:20 PM

try out you hoecakes !!!

Spektikul 10-16-04 01:25 AM

lol ^^^ gotta pace ourselves...they'll be here....

Reflect 10-16-04 03:17 PM

lol, sorry..... *calms down....*

Spektikul 10-17-04 12:51 AM

all I can say is that theres for sure 3 of us back already out of a possible 4, I wont say names till they post in here tho...still waitin on more peeps ya'll, both leader and co-leaders will be active as fuck so dont worry bout not battlin or talkin to us...hit this up...late...

Adam 10-17-04 01:49 AM

why aint nobody tryin out for this crew...id like to see it up and running again...try out people..anybody who is dope the council is full so you should be hittin up this crew