RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   SNs, cheatin, votes, etc (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=155677)

Insight. 10-16-04 11:42 PM

SNs, cheatin, votes, etc

i think wut we need is screen names to be deleted after like 4 months of people not signin in or postin. it would clear up some memory for RV and maybe make it run faster. as for cheatin we need to make it so people of an IP address have to choose one sn and one sn only. also useless threads should be deleted if no one responds in like a week and battles that r bein slept on need to be closed up, by puttin them on the front or w.e. all i kno is that there r a lot of battles that have been up for months and no one is votin. all my ideas r basic but i figured id say em.

Keys 10-17-04 09:52 AM

Nah... I dont think so...With inactive cos if leave the country for 6 months and i come back and my name is deleted i would be very upset.

For$akeN 10-17-04 10:07 AM

no it wouldn't work.....because a lot of people leave the site
for a couple months till they decide to come back and when
they try to sign on they learn they're account is deleted???

Insight. 10-17-04 11:54 AM

then they can make the sn agin. maybe not deleted maybe just on probation? like rapverse sends them an email that warns them that theyve been inactive too long?

La Cosa Nostra 10-17-04 11:59 AM

Accounts that have no posts on them should be deleted after a cirtain amount of time.

All other accounts shouldnt.

Capital B 10-17-04 04:46 PM

After a year of inactiveness accounts should be deleted. As for the slept on battles there should be some battles that are stickyed to the front so they have first priority on votes. its a idea i seen at some other sites that seems to work.

KiTTie 10-17-04 04:49 PM

battles with no feedback should b deleted casue if its like 6 months later and if that person may have gotten better, and more wins, then ppl find their old battle, vote against them and they git a lose from an old, weak battle. u understand?

Insight. 10-17-04 09:16 PM

^^^^ idk cuz like the winner deserves the win if they really won it. i think any account under 100 posts that has been inactive for 3 months should get an email warnin em. after 6 months the account is deleted but the posts still count. posts need to count cuz wit out em countin it could make the slept on battles worse. as for mods we need them to notify strobe of useless threads and free postin herbs. that way strobe doesnt have to find em by himself. i dont kno if they do that already but if they dont then they need too. peace

KiTTie 10-18-04 07:50 AM

ya, but say its 6 months later, they SHOULD have more wins if they were supposibly supposed 2 beat the battle, they have 2 b good 2 win, u know? like my battle against Flooze (while ago). that went on 4 about 4 months.... it gits old and u cant open new battles.