RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Comments & Suggestions (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   open mic need's a mod (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=156070)

Ysdat 10-18-04 10:13 PM

open mic need's a mod

simply because people are not leaving link's.
If link's are left then open mic will be more active with replie's. That way people will have more of a reason give decent feed on people's open mic's.
Also who ever mod's it will be able to check and make sure people are leaving decent constructive critism.

More feed=more elevation..

just an idea.
pz

villagepimp 10-19-04 01:42 PM

Yeah... that is needed.

There is also need of a mod in cypher cuz that is getting out of control.

Keys 10-19-04 03:43 PM

When i modded OM.. i tried enforcing that rule but nobody listen or paid attention . . & strobe doesn't mind... about people who leaves link or not so that's no excuse..

BTW.. use your brain before you make threads.

It look's like your saying open mic need's a mod (please make me that mod)
& asking for mod spot's put's you in that stage were he wont mod you . .

The next guy who mod's will get to choose were they wanna mod in the remaning forums.. if he choose OM then problem solved... if not oh well.

Ysdat 10-19-04 07:09 PM

yeah cypher does need a mod.

key's i agree. But I wasnt tryna nominate myself. Strobe is aware of who would make good mod's and who wouldnt.All I wanted was any1 capable to mod open mic to do it.

pz

Abraxas 10-19-04 09:23 PM

I'm very active in open mic... but i suggest abstrakt to do it..
chyper... omb cos he is the most active there....

Valor 10-19-04 10:07 PM

yup
<---agree's

La Cosa Nostra 10-20-04 09:08 AM

I PMed strobe about cleaning up these two exact forums while he chose who to set as a moderator for them. But he is going to set a seperate person for each forum when he gets around to it.

You will just have to wait and see.

villagepimp 10-20-04 02:09 PM

Well... as long as these two forums are taken care of by good mods.

Logic The Goonie 10-20-04 07:00 PM

well basically youre saying that more feedback needs to be left in OM, so do it yourself. mods jobs arent to leave feedback so just having a mod there wouldnt make a difference. and concerning abstrakt he doesnt leave feedback like EVER he just drops his peoces and leaves which= :nono:

so just get more active with feedback and set an example.

Ysdat 10-21-04 11:33 PM

i give shit load's a feed . I wasnt saying the mod need's to give feed. But if he is monertiring the link's then that will create feed.
All I am suggesting is a mod be placed there. I dont care who it is as long as they can do there job correct.

pz

Logic The Goonie 10-22-04 02:20 AM

<<-- was talking to everybody but ehh, your fault for taking it personally.

Just leave the feedback and more people will get excited about OM and it will get active again. THATS what really needs to happen.

Ysdat 10-22-04 01:32 PM

yeah that is what need's to happen. That is the whole point a this thread. With some 1 making sure link's are left then that will make sure people are leaving decent feed.

All i am getting at is some1 need's to be modding this shit.
open mic and cypher. Cypher proberly need's it more than anything at the moment. Shit's a mess.

pz

La Cosa Nostra 10-23-04 11:31 AM

I should mod the OM aswell as the LL..
Eh..

Either me or Socrates I think would do a good job...

God 10-23-04 01:08 PM

^^ you mod everything give other people a chance

In-Vision 10-23-04 09:32 PM

i should mod it....