RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Women Abusing (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=156977)

BkBrawla 10-24-04 12:17 AM

Women Abusing

Why men abuse our women is it because the mens wants to feel power over women
Matter of fact we was brought to da earth by our women 24hrs of labor by my women(my mother)
i hate hear them screams in my head,hate to see the blood shead from an womens head
i hate to go to my mother's job and seeing mother's have big bandage around there head(s) (my moms was an nurse)
i hate to see men get an girl pregnet and dont take responsiblility of there actions to me its disgusting
i hate to see an men beat an defendless girl on tha floor while she gaspin for an breath of.......... living
i hate to watch csi crime talking about an girl getting raped and being cutt up in an brown box
i dont see why most women are in jail cause men takes advantage of them.picks up a gun and let it pop
writing this verse cause i seen so many beautiful women being fooled by money and fame struggle with luv
girl on an street being lonely dont have an man so she's sees drugs the only way puttin white lines up her nose got slain now da girl has wings abov (in heaven)

UPPPIN FOR FEED'Z

BkBrawla 10-24-04 12:41 AM

Uppin For Feedbacks Peep'z Uppin

Menik 10-24-04 12:42 AM

i hate to see men get an girl pregnet and dont take responsiblility of there actions to me its disgusting

^ that is so true. that shit pisses me off to man. its bullshit!

But man you had some nice lines this...some lines that made me go "fuck yeah thats right it pisses me off too man!" its bull man..the way people treat the person they love you know?...I was feeling everything you said in this piece...it may not have been the best but it was true and true feelings stand out more than any other things! props to this man!

BkBrawla 10-24-04 12:45 AM

So True Mayne So True Uppin For More Feedbacks

Kawn Flixx 10-24-04 12:49 AM

yo this shit
fo ea poke t me nd connected
with manypeople out there

My sis ha got hit by a boy before
and thenI had to killhimfor that...

my favoite line was..
hate to see men get an girl pregnet and dont take responsiblility of there actions to me its disgusting

thiswas nice an a change
in topics here

7.9/10

good job

BkBrawla 10-24-04 01:29 AM

Uppin For More Feedbacks Peace Lets Go Uppin For More Feedbacks

Sik Wit It 10-24-04 02:15 AM

lol..wow
good shit hea Bk..

pretty nice flow hea..
..shit had some nice lines hea

haha...i was feelin' it mayn..
myght not be the best but tha
shit was pretty nice...

keep it up

8/10

BkBrawla 10-24-04 02:17 AM

Thanks Mayne Check My The Lightning Everyone Sayin Its Dope Mayne So Holla At Dat Open Mic

Killuminatic 10-24-04 02:30 AM

Shit was real. Wasnt the best as far as skills and all but, shit was real and i respect that.

BkBrawla 10-24-04 05:33 PM

word son uppin for more feedback uppin for more

ghetto cripple 10-24-04 11:24 PM

yo like i said with the other one, not much flow. but i like the idea, im sure alot of us can share the same feelings, unlike the others im not goin to share any personals. i think pac did a similar type of song, yours and his both good, some of those lines really made you think.