RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=96)
-   -   Banks 'vs' Ideate (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=157313)

Archeologist 10-25-04 09:30 PM

Banks 'vs' Ideate

Ideate 10-26-04 02:52 PM

check check!!!

Kwell vs. killaconceptz
Archeologist vs. Wrecker
Socrates vs. Troop
SmokaJoka vs. kontroverzy

Ideate 10-28-04 12:07 AM

banks is layin-dropped cause he tried to "think hard" but his "brains-soft"//
and ive never been fond of "hockey" but nothin can stop me from rippin ur "face-off"//1

he never checked in, so thats a win for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capital Punishment 10-28-04 01:07 AM

checking in....

Capital Punishment 10-28-04 01:17 AM

this "plan" seems "simple" u have no future at all in rap so go do "punk rock"
ideate showing skill would be a miracle like muhammad ali making a jump shot

Capital Punishment 10-28-04 01:19 AM

sorry to freepost but my cpu had crashed so i was late checking in

MadProphet 10-28-04 01:52 AM

i like the ali punch just a little more then the face-off hockey connection....maybe its cuz i play basketball but that shit made me laugh

v/ banks

Magic5 10-28-04 02:42 PM

Ideate, your cut from WiseMen, take us out of ur sig..

Werd.

Ideate 10-28-04 02:45 PM

lol, mim, you could have just told me that.

(were at the school library, hence our ips matching)

but thats bullshit, banks checked in 20 min. late, thats a win for me.

if he had checked in on time, i would have worked harder on my punch, but he didnt check in before i even posted, which was at 12 est.

i get the win!!

Capital Punishment 10-28-04 03:06 PM

stop bitching, i had a good reason why i checked in late, and no u don't get the win, now stop bitching and man up

Ideate 10-28-04 07:16 PM

lmao, man up?

I SAW UR ASS ONLINE 30 FUCKING MINUTES BEFORE I POSTED MY VERSE!

dont give that shit, 'my comp wasnt working,' i saw ur faggot ass online

dont be mad cause i posted 10 minutes after check ins were due and u hadnt checked in yet.

in fact, you first checked in 1 HOUR after i posted my 2 lines.

your fuckin garbage faggot.

i win, as I AM enforcing the rules, and the rules says 'Check ins due by 12 (eastern time).

give me my win.

Capital Punishment 10-28-04 09:57 PM

bitch i couldn't have been online faggot cause when my cpu crashes it freezes dumb fuck so i couldn't log out u fucking herb, and if i'm garbage why am i up 1-0 faggot and u don't run the punchline league so it'd be kinda hard for u to inforce the rules, now stop fucking complaining (U STALK ME!!!, FUCKING WEIRDO)

Ideate 10-28-04 10:16 PM

of course, 'viewing User Profile at 10:44 pm' just happened to be the time when ur comp crashed, then, you got a repair person over at 12 est. last night to fix it.

bullshit.

and i never claimed to run the league, but i do recall being in it, and the same rules are given to everybody, you didnt check in until after i even posted, so i get the win.

and lmao @ u actually thinking ill put 100% effort into that punch, dumbass.

whatever though, i get the win herbcake, u didnt check in on time.

period.

Capital Punishment 10-28-04 10:27 PM

battle me in front lines then faggot and for ya fucking info my cpu doesn't take forever to fix, i have to wait for it to cool down and plus it takes long enough, why ain't u replyed to my pm faggot, u set the time different then what u told me for the topical so i would be dq'ed, battle me in front lines then or are u pussy?

Ideate 10-28-04 10:31 PM

lmao, i already beat u in topical kid :thumbup: and dont give me excuses, all u had to do was look at the box where it said when verses were due.

but i now i totally agree, comps take 4 fucking days to cool down?, bullshit again kid, battles were set on saturday, u had 4 days to check in, and comps dont take 4 days to cool down.

fuck ur excuses, hopefully u can speed up the cooling process next week, but this week, i get the win, you didnt check in on time, and u dont have any basis to ur arguement so quit bein a fag.

i have the rules on my side, now whats on urs?

and fuck battling in front lines on this site, u prolly got half the site on ur faggot ass nuts, so no, i wont battle u.

cause id merk u to no end, but ud get ur ass buddies to vote for u.

but thats neither here nor there.

i get the win in this battle, cause i checked in on time.

nuff said.