RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Net-beef is GOOD for RV (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=157463)

Logic The Goonie 10-26-04 08:15 PM

Net-beef is GOOD for RV

i was thinkin about this for some reason. think about all the sites that arent rap and whatnot and all the do is try to sit around and make net-friends all day. i feel sorry for them. but why its good for us is cuz we are a hip-hop site. imagine hip-hop with out beef and its just not the same hip-hop. now beef is waaaaaay different then being a net-thug. but also look at all the battles this site has put out thanx to beef. so stop discouraging it all you net-beef-haters. :thumbup:

anxiety 10-26-04 08:17 PM

Your welcome for all the beef i have provided...
And fuck you...

Artemis 10-26-04 08:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
i was thinkin about this for some reason. think about all the sites that arent rap and whatnot and all the do is try to sit around and make net-friends all day. i feel sorry for them. but why its good for us is cuz we are a hip-hop site. imagine hip-hop with out beef and its just not the same hip-hop. now beef is waaaaaay different then being a net-thug. but also look at all the battles this site has put out thanx to beef. so stop discouraging it all you net-beef-haters. :thumbup:

bitch ass nigka, you suck. Fuckin' hoe. And anxiety yo ua wack ass fucka. Fuckin' QUEEN of Open mic. fuck you all. :shoot:

anxiety 10-26-04 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
bitch ass nigka, you suck. Fuckin' hoe. And anxiety yo ua wack ass fucka. Fuckin' QUEEN of Open mic. fuck you all. :shoot:

Hmm... Could have been better...

Abraxas 10-26-04 08:19 PM

FUck that.. why net beef.. it makes no sense.. saying "ohh ima kill you or ima stabb you and hunt you down" when... you not going to even do it... but blah.. no... and no responses....

anxiety 10-26-04 08:20 PM

I dont say imma do something in real life... I just make fun of people and shit... But ill make an exception for SpUL... SpUL, imma kill you, hunt you down, and buss a cap...

Artemis 10-26-04 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax
I dont say imma do something in real life... I just make fun of people and shit... But ill make an exception for SpUL... SpUL, imma kill you, hunt you down, and buss a cap...

nigka the only cap you bustin' out is the one over yo left shift key, and that's word. :)

Logic The Goonie 10-26-04 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramik
FUck that.. why net beef.. it makes no sense.. saying "ohh ima kill you or ima stabb you and hunt you down" when... you not going to even do it... but blah.. no... and no responses....

like i said, thats net-thug, me and spul was net-beef :thumbup:

Abraxas 10-26-04 08:24 PM

ROfl..........................no to net beef like no to drugs....
shit.... * gets high*

Artemis 10-26-04 08:24 PM

Quote:

weerd, nigka. Wack ass nigka. :) ME and SOC's NEt beef= Dope ass battle. :)

Abraxas 10-26-04 08:25 PM

Quote:

and in a net.... nothing...but beefing... like empire= :nono: :nono: :nono:

Artemis 10-26-04 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramik
and in a net.... nothing...but beefing... like empire= :nono: :nono: :nono:

like I said before, nigka has beef in his work, so who could blame him for beefin? What else could you expect from a Wendy's owner?

anxiety 10-26-04 08:27 PM

But once you get beef with one person... Everyone wants to beef with you... That part is gay...

Logic The Goonie 10-26-04 08:28 PM

nooo, its something thats gotta be occansional. empire was too much, im just right i have beef occasionally, not too much :)

L.I. 10-26-04 08:30 PM

Soc is wack...word