RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   socrates is a cool guy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=157684)

OrEo da cookie 10-28-04 01:41 AM

socrates is a cool guy

Socrates claimed he would never battle again but he set up a battle with me,
he was pissed cuz i beat his alais s.t.r.o.b.e. and then when anxiety asked for a battle he left the site, he goes around in invisibla mode so know one knows he is here, he writes in dairyies and then he dont even show his pic until he makes an alias, i caint find his pic but he a nerd man for real,
he makes gay ass threads about him fucking a girl and shit, like we need to know about his pretend pussy, so socrates go get tested hope you come back with aids that way you could actually be a sick emc, he almost cried and he said this site is his hobby, get a life you prick, made threads saying he gonna leave so do it!!!
socrates to let you know your my best friend in the world :gfy:

schema 10-28-04 01:45 AM

and the point of this thread is....? take your problems to dr.phil....i hate beef threads...

OrEo da cookie 10-28-04 01:47 AM

this aint beef these are facts to the world of r.v. and dr. phil is in thearapy, you got ophra;s number?

schema 10-28-04 01:50 AM

ha i wish...id get her pregnant like chappelle...

¤ÐÅž¤ 10-28-04 02:38 AM

oreo....umm, dude why you on his dick...?..
i aint to fond of soc either but this thread should be
closed cuz you got nothin on him....!

Logic The Goonie 10-28-04 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
Socrates claimed he would never battle again but he set up a battle with me,
he was pissed cuz i beat his alais s.t.r.o.b.e. and then when anxiety asked for a battle he left the site, he goes around in invisibla mode so know one knows he is here, he writes in dairyies and then he dont even show his pic until he makes an alias, i caint find his pic but he a nerd man for real,
he makes gay ass threads about him fucking a girl and shit, like we need to know about his pretend pussy, so socrates go get tested hope you come back with aids that way you could actually be a sick emc, he almost cried and he said this site is his hobby, get a life you prick, made threads saying he gonna leave so do it!!!
socrates to let you know your my best friend in the world :gfy:

I claimed i would never battle?
Prove it.
When the fuck did anxiety ask for a battle? Last time he did i ko'ed him
naw meen?
I like invisible mode cuz when im not in it mu fuckas pm me about stupid shit (battles etc.)
feel me?
I did show my pic you homo. that pic i posted for strobe was a joke.dont believe me? heres my pic:

Yes, i know its small.

And for God's sakes hop off my nuts just cuz your whack ass is still a virgin.
and its like THAT:thumbup:

Introspect. 10-28-04 02:49 AM

K.ontroverz.Y 10-28-04 04:52 AM

oreo..chill out...socrates iz koo dawg....beef is stupid..just go on with your lyfe

Terumoto 10-28-04 06:46 AM

oreo, I hate to burst ya bubble, but quit it with the ego... youre really nuthin special... Someone doesnt battle you, forget about it... dont have a bitch...

Dirty Nigga 10-28-04 06:47 AM

oreo, you aight dogg, but your pushin your luck here mayn, socrates is a much better emcee than yourself....no offense, just tellin it like it is

peace

OrEo da cookie 10-28-04 01:11 PM

i need to get something off my chest ans so i did i dint care if anyone posted in here, im not a virgin socrates i just lost my son to an abortion i aint aprove of and ill close this thread, having a bad day at the time thats all

distilled 10-28-04 01:16 PM

Soc's response pretty much ended this thread..

OrEo da cookie 10-28-04 01:17 PM

and thats all i needed

anxiety 10-28-04 02:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I claimed i would never battle?
Prove it.
When the fuck did anxiety ask for a battle? Last time he did i ko'ed him
naw meen?
I like invisible mode cuz when im not in it mu fuckas pm me about stupid shit (battles etc.)
feel me?
I did show my pic you homo. that pic i posted for strobe was a joke.dont believe me? heres my pic:

Yes, i know its small.

And for God's sakes hop off my nuts just cuz your whack ass is still a virgin.
and its like THAT:thumbup:

You are such a fucking bitch... I challenged you last night, and you bailed... So fuck off... You are a nothing on this site... :thumbup:

Zig Zag 10-28-04 02:44 PM

im xtremely confused