RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Where in the world did empire go (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=157860)

Ice Pick 10-29-04 11:27 AM

Where in the world did empire go

Empire aka Diced has vanished

Havnt seen him on in over a week, does he have a new name, or did he get banned or somthing. Im would like to know seeing he hasnt beenon in a lil bit...

Holla

Mask Murderous 10-29-04 12:07 PM

l o l

You miss him?

I'm happy he doesn`t post here.

K.ontroverz.Y 10-29-04 12:08 PM

dont even really know the dude but he real hated..like i know him but i dont talk to him

Ice Pick 10-29-04 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keyzee
l o l

You miss him?

I'm happy he doesn`t post here.

Actually i was cool with him

so you and your l o l's can go eat sum crap

I usually see him on here and the last i saw of him , he was tryin to battle efusive,

Mental Murderous to Keyzee, why the wack name change

Ya other one was so much better, that your new wack ass name

Paradox 10-29-04 12:21 PM

dont even really know him...just heard hes a dick....

Ice Pick 10-29-04 12:25 PM

Yeah he is a dick cause he beat a bunch of people here nad alot of people ducked his call outs, so yeah he is a dick and starts alot of trouble.. But who gives a fuck this is the net, Not some fuckin picnic were we all get along and shit.. There is suppose to be beef on the net, thats what makes it fun....

K.ontroverz.Y 10-29-04 12:31 PM

lol truth..........

Ice Pick 10-29-04 12:33 PM

Yo kontroverzey..

how did you get all your accounts added into one

I have another alias thats old from rapbattles, that i would like to add them too my record....

I was 50-12 over there

do i pm strobe or somthing

K.ontroverz.Y 10-29-04 12:34 PM

pm strobe and tell him the account name and say u want em merged into your "ice pick" account then he'll pm u back and say PM him on ur other account verifying that that is ur Real alias and onceu go on da uda account and verify u'll be added

K.ontroverz.Y 10-29-04 12:35 PM

nvm if its from rapbattles...he won't add it.........

Ice Pick 10-29-04 12:36 PM

Aww

shit

i dont remember my old password,, i was banned under that account for being a dick to the end and g buttersworth,,,,,, And making a ton of open mics about each of em , even sureal

Oh well......... its been over a year and a half since i used it........
But i figured i would try

K.ontroverz.Y 10-29-04 12:37 PM

oh tru.......dayum jea i got banned on rb like 2 years ago..maybe 3 LOL..cuz i had beef with a mod cuz he used da word nigger...oh well

Ice Pick 10-29-04 12:41 PM

Yeah i said

G buttersworth sounds like a fag name

I made an open mic to the end
His own crew said it was dope. then the thread got deleted and i got a warning...
dont know what for,

Then Sureal said i was wack and i called him out and dropped 3 open mics for him and the end combined and they got deleted,
Then they said this is your last chance, comply with the rules or you will be banned,

So then i made another call out, and they all ducked. I wanted all 4 of em against me, and even Feeble was on my side at the time cause we were in the same crew....

They read my shit and banned me for being a dick head

Pretty fucked up

K.ontroverz.Y 10-29-04 12:44 PM

thats gay thats why i dont fuck with RB they are fuckin pricks and they ban you for bullshit....they can't take the truth so they ban you

Ice Pick 10-29-04 12:45 PM

Agreed,

They even I P banned me

so i can never go on the site and log in again, even under a new name i cant....
Unless i change my I P adress.....

They are fucked up over there....

I was in the executives befor it got all herbed out