RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Insane Clown Posse (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=158411)

Wickedclown 11-02-04 12:15 AM

Insane Clown Posse

aight i wanna know how many of yall are ICP fans on here... straight up juggalos let me hear ya!!! :thefinger

OrEo da cookie 11-02-04 12:25 AM

this is hip-hop, i heard they song, dont like them, plus clowns scare me so i choose not to listen or watch

-TweaKeD- 11-02-04 12:26 AM

^lmao.. i use to listen to them long tyme ago... untill they came out with 'Homies' then they killed they career

Willa 11-02-04 12:59 AM

there skits are funny i own 2 of their cds but i didnt buy em lol
:thumbup: :hump:

fluidmoon 11-02-04 01:14 AM

boo,they're a cult and they suck...lol

OrEo da cookie 11-02-04 01:29 AM

clowns are scary, how can all them lil bitches get in one car? they jsut freak ne out and im not even scared of "IT"

Synergy 11-02-04 01:36 AM

nope...dont like them...they kinda scary

~Luciano~ 11-02-04 02:39 AM

I use 2 listen 2 em back when they was played heavy on the southwest side of detroit
but they fell off

....nuff said....

Implicit 11-02-04 02:49 AM

listened to them before but they wack....................

Spektikul 11-02-04 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
there skits are funny i own 2 of their cds but i didnt buy em lol
:thumbup: :hump:

LOL...werd, Those kats fell off, I think I got an old skool casette tape of one of their albums but I sure as hell didnt buy it, think it was a lame b-day present or sum. They hurt...If those clowns are so insane, then where are they now? P.S. Didnt they used to wrestle...lol, now thats weak.

JPoll 11-02-04 03:02 AM

I've never liked their 'act', you can tell from any of their songs that their IQ's are about 10. I'm not saying most rappers are smarter, just the ones I listen to regularly are much brighter then this 'mockery'.

fluidmoon 11-02-04 03:08 AM

lmao^^, true.....and whats with the whole get up,they dont have me fooled one bit,,they're dorks in drag......1

KoObOo 11-02-04 03:37 AM

yea insane clown posse are shit... i hate em... fckn talentless..lol

GangsStarShit 11-02-04 05:23 AM

ICP are wack especially when they did than eminem diss wit vanilla ice and christina aguilera...that sucked...i'm unfortunate to have it

Wickedclown 11-02-04 10:06 AM

so the general consences around RV is that ICP "sucks" and they "fell off"... well last month they released yet another smash hit album "hells pit" which if it hasnt already will be going platinum quite soon.. they released another dark lotus album with ABK, Esham, Twizted,Monixide and the Kotton Mouth Kings... they own the phsycopathic record label (all fore mentioned artists belong to it) and theyre shows still sell out... the hells pit tour is going on right now. so they havent "fallen off" they still as strong as ever if not stronger...

oh yeah and the wrestling thing... they wrestled on WCW but not for long and it was more about plublisity, then they did WWF when the "oddities" where around because they did theyre theme song... now they own a growing wrestling attraction. so its all a lucritive buisness. the rap aspect of theyre career is stronger than ever and they still continue to satisfy fans all the time