RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   presidential punchline's (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=158604)

Ysdat 11-02-04 11:09 PM

presidential punchline's

Over the past few week's. Bush and kerry have been making an ateemp to get vote's by using presidential punchline's.

dissing each other but being creative about it.
The most recent wak shit from bush is
"my oponent is talking about the past .well im looking toward's the future"*crowed clapping*

I was just wanting to see if any1 else had relised this and if so what is some of the more creative one's they have come up with.

Macca 11-02-04 11:11 PM

uhm bush didnt say it because kerry woudl strike back with the national guard incident.
he pressed charges against the war he was in. he's is a bitch kerry.i hate kerry.

4fil 11-02-04 11:21 PM

i reckon he'll win, but i dont like either, i am from newzealand so i dont really care bout them, but i will always think bush is a cheat

Parallel 11-02-04 11:25 PM

thats weerd nuff said lol.....

Ysdat 11-02-04 11:28 PM

Does any1 get what im saying though?

They drop puchline's and the more creative they are the more chance they have of getting the vote's.

OrEo da cookie 11-02-04 11:31 PM

i know wat you saying, i forget some of them bu when i rember ill get back to this

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-02-04 11:32 PM

i hear wat ya sayin @...
but i don't think votes will be decided like
there in a rap battle dawg..lol...
i mean there are more important issues to consider
other then there wittyness....lol....
you should change this thread to who can make the
best punchline directin it at the future n present president..
i think that would be dope...lmao, n it'll spark some political
beef between the americans on this site...

Ysdat 11-02-04 11:46 PM

that's true^^
but i wasnt saying all there vote's are based on these "presidential puncline's". But they do help because if they can get a point across while being witty about it then the voter's will vote for them.
But you are right daz. 80% of the vote's go alot deeper than that. But there is the few that just vote for whoever.

a

Capital Punishment 11-02-04 11:51 PM

i saw a commercial that had the bush circle talking about kerry going hunting or some shit

Go Kerry!!!

just to update ya

Bush - 246
Kerry - 199

Ysdat 11-02-04 11:53 PM

i dont wanna see bush reach 270.
fuck it i dont wanna see either of them reach 270.

TeamOne 11-03-04 01:49 AM

i think wittiness does count tho, and likability....... vcuz ive seen so many people say "im votin for bush cuz hes less of a dumbass" and vice-versa (most of the time bein vice-versa) but it seems alot of people would vote on who they seem to like better and things like that, cuz some people are too stupid to realize the important shit....... its as stupid as votin for bush because he started the war in iraq and should finish it.......... that i find extremely dumd....... goodnight