RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Drugs are wack, nah layins? weerd... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=158888)

Artemis 11-04-04 11:14 PM

Drugs are wack, nah layins? weerd...

Seriously, for those people who like to do weed and shit. I mean, why the hell would you wanna do something so dumb when you kno that it only can cause bad things to you in the long run? Puttin' holes in yo nose and shit, I mean, wtf? why do that? I mean, I personally think it is stupid. and all these drug threads, I mean, seriously, drugs are a stupid thing to do, and why waste yo life, and why kill yourself slowly by doing it? I don't see the point in this, it's pretty dumb. and that's word. I don't kno why I made this thread, but nah layins? weerd... :)

Willa 11-04-04 11:17 PM

doesnt relaly cause me any problems i have a 3.9 and i play football and im startin to play basketball for the school too so i dont see anything wrong with smokin a lil bud but crack and shit hell no lol

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-04-04 11:19 PM

Some Peeps Like Gettin High Man,...< Thats There Choice..
Drugs Are A Huge Market...i Think Its Aight As Long As
You Don't Let It Consume Ya Whole Life N Pocket Book Too...

AutoMATIK™ 11-04-04 11:19 PM

Tell `em like it is SpulMATIK™ ...

Artemis 11-04-04 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
doesnt relaly cause me any problems i have a 3.9 and i play football and im startin to play basketball for the school too so i dont see anything wrong with smokin a lil bud but crack and shit hell no lol

who cares about now. my pirate friend, yes him, smokes all the time, yet he class president and gets all A's and shit. But i'm talkin' about the long run. I bet when y'all gettin' cancer or some other disease you'll really regreat doin' this wack shit. that's word.

Artemis 11-04-04 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMATIK™
Tell `em like it is SpulMATIK™ ...

lol weerd, man. Hip-hop right now sending wrong messages. About life is good wit hoes, drinkin' and gettin' drunk, sniffin' weed, and shootin' niggas up. that's not what hip hop's about. but whatever, liek DAz said, it's their choice, if they wanna fuck up their lifes, it's their problem. but still don't cchange the fact that it's wack to do.

AutoMATIK™ 11-04-04 11:22 PM

sniff weed ? hmmmmmm ...

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-04-04 11:23 PM

Spul Sooo Your Sayin You Never Touch The Shit??...weed??
N Ya It Does Fuck You Up Later On...no Disputting The Facts Of That...
But So Does Liquor N Polution In The Air...
You Gonna Stop Drinkin N Driving Though??...i Think Not

Artemis 11-04-04 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅž¤
Spul Sooo Your Sayin You Never Touch The Shit??...weed??
N Ya It Does Fuck You Up Later On...no Disputting The Facts Of That...
But So Does Liquor N Polution In The Air...
You Gonna Stop Drinkin N Driving Though??...i Think Not

no, if I did do drugs, I wouldn't make this thread. lol and NO I don't drink either. Cherry coke fine wit me. weerd....

Parallel 11-04-04 11:24 PM

weeds diffrent then smoking cigrettes...you know..i only do weed

Artemis 11-04-04 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutoMATIK™
sniff weed ? hmmmmmm ...

lol what?.........

Willa 11-04-04 11:26 PM

naw im not gonna die of cancer i dont think
and i dont smoke it all the time just mostly at parties and i think its fine if u do it with ur freinds every once in a while but if ur sittin at home doin it by urself to escape pain then it becomes a problem
hell will all die of cancer from all the god damn polution y not die happy lol

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-04-04 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Xclusive...

WHO LET THE HERB IN....
THERE GOES THIS THREAD...HEY NOS CLOSE THIS ..IT JUS GOT WACK... :thumbup:

fluidmoon 11-04-04 11:28 PM

Good for you spul, hope that holds true in the long run, but most people outgrow this shit when they get older, due to more responsibilities in their lives, so half of us wont be doing drugs when we get older...but some uf you might,,personal preference really, and it has a different effect on everyone too..1

AutoMATIK™ 11-04-04 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Xclusive...

no you dont ...