RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   wut yall think about this Jay Z/R Kelly beef? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=158910)

Tha Q 11-05-04 09:26 AM

wut yall think about this Jay Z/R Kelly beef?

i think it's crazy man...shame two bros can't work together without this bickering...but, jealousy seems to be a powerful deterrant...and money makes the world go 'round...

Jay'z new movie comes out today, "Fade to black". Anybody plan on seeing it?

holla

Tha Q 11-05-04 09:39 AM

^^^Word...when I saw Fox on stage I went bananas...dats my girl...

I love that song "Aint no nigga"...

but yea, Kelly is a child molester...married Aaliyah @ 15 years old...

Dabatos 11-05-04 10:31 AM

how the hell do they have beef wen they have a album out together?

Pop Lotty 11-05-04 12:21 PM

R Kelly pulled a bitch move by running to cops.

chedda boi 11-05-04 12:29 PM

the shit dumb ass fuck *nuff said*

JPoll 11-05-04 12:32 PM

kelly was being a bitch on the first bit of the tour, by showing up late, and being a premadonna and bullshit, so jay kick kelly's 5 yr old loving ass to the curb...

I want to piss on you
yes I do...
I want to pee in your food
yes....i.....doo

best chapelle moment of all time

VIvID 11-05-04 12:36 PM

Jay Z is garbage plain n simple...... he hasnt had a hot cd since "Hard Knock Life Vol2"

other then that blah .... an R Kelly thinks too highly of himself no wonder they're "beefin" the cd wont sell ne ways

and the JayZ movie will end up where most of rocafella's stars do...... down the drain
nuff said :)

Tha Q 11-05-04 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
kelly was being a bitch on the first bit of the tour, by showing up late, and being a premadonna and bullshit, so jay kick kelly's 5 yr old loving ass to the curb...

I want to piss on you
yes I do...
I want to pee in your food
yes....i.....doo

best chapelle moment of all time

umm...i agree with your comments...but, it's spelt "prima donna"

lol

chedda boi 11-05-04 12:37 PM

you dumb ass fuck^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ jay-z wack you wack

Tha Q 11-05-04 12:40 PM

word...imma need additional slots for all the assholes who're on my ignore list...

and if Jay Z is garbage, that makes you hatin fucks non-existent.

DIE

JPoll 11-05-04 12:41 PM

so what, I don't actually take time looking at spelling while making posts, fuck off you bitch...I'm third year business at one of the top canadian universities...

by the way canada's education system is rated way higher then the states

so don't give me that "well thats in canada"
don't question my smarts fag... wow thats probably the first time I was serious about saying fag...haha

VIvID 11-05-04 12:57 PM

yeah yeah rep the maple leaf homie G ^^^

Pop Lotty 11-05-04 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VIvID
Jay Z is garbage plain n simple...... he hasnt had a hot cd since "Hard Knock Life Vol2"

other then that blah .... an R Kelly thinks too highly of himself no wonder they're "beefin" the cd wont sell ne ways

and the JayZ movie will end up where most of rocafella's stars do...... down the drain
nuff said :)

You stupid........

selah david 11-05-04 02:25 PM

There is no beef to even discuss. Jay had to handle his business cuz kelly wasnt handeling his and he isnt wack.

VIvID 11-05-04 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hawk
You stupid........

whys this cuz i make sence ?

anyone who actually appreciates real hip hop would agree, Jay Z hasnt had a tight cd since Hard Knock Life Volume 2

Black Album had a couple good tracks but nothing that compared to the cd i previously mentioned......

I dunno I'm not into much of the main stream garbage cuz thats what most of it is.... I look for actual meaning an real lyric's i e Jay Z on HNLV2