RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What yall think about Encore?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159609)

GBless 11-09-04 03:09 PM

What yall think about Encore??

Well 2 be honest i was expectin somethin else..the CD is pretty dope but not as dope as The marshall mathers LP so i was just wonderin what yall think about Encore..I'll give it 8/10 2 be honest..holla..

Compose 11-09-04 03:51 PM

i give it same score, its great but im still waiting for one that tops marshall mathers lp, eminem show didnt top it but it was still a great cd in its own style, he changes his style every cd...i like most of the songs on encore but some are kinda like wtf but i think hes losing it, encore isnt very lyrical it has amazing production tho and funny as fuck, so im hoping if he does make another album it could possibly surpass marshall mathers lp which is probably not gonna happen, or hes gonna do some straight illmatic kinda shit

Elemental Soul 11-09-04 06:07 PM

i still aint heard the album but it sounds pretty ill,im def. coppen that shit

The Militant 11-10-04 03:58 AM

yea from the sonds ive heard it sounds tight but he changes his style so he can keep growing if u pop in the the slim shady lp and the marshell mathers lp if the wouldve sounded the same then his carrer would of been nothin

Willa 11-10-04 05:25 AM

theres quite a few songs i like mockin bird is my favorite cause im a gurl and it made m cry lol
the song wehere he makes fun of r kelly is hilarious
oh and like toy soldiers was dope
i think this is a tight cd but i liked the emienem show more personally

MadProphet 11-10-04 05:30 PM

i give it a 4/20 cuz theres 4 listinable songs out of 20 (#s 3,4,5 & 16)..so i guess that equals out to a 2/10

KoObOo 11-11-04 10:24 PM

i thought the cd was aiight prophet it deserves more than 4/20 man... u gotta be kiddin.. man i say its good.

Ike 11-11-04 10:51 PM

havent listened to it.....just lost it sucks...of course its his single......but like toy soldiers, mosh, and the one with dre was tight....so im expectin it to be good

MadProphet 11-12-04 01:19 AM

no, im dead serious...sorry, i guess im just not on eminems nuts like most of the people on this site

M-Eazy 11-12-04 01:31 AM

every rapper that has more than three albums, have their one album that they cant top, no matter how high they try. Marshal Mathers LP, was just that one for EM. aint no gettn better than that...

Ike 11-12-04 11:39 PM

its a good album.....some of it is pretty funny.....and he has his serious songs too....he needs to give us an infinite like album again....but overall its pretty dope i guess

Compose 11-12-04 11:49 PM

werd i wish he gave an infinite type album or something better then marshall mathers LP with the same or higher lyrical content*wishes but knows it wont happen as long as eminem is rich and happy*, thats the problem, he made masterpieces wen he was hungry...the more and more richer he gets the wacker and wacker he gets, cuz he doesnt have any problems, hes more mature, he doesnt care, and he jus fallin off, i wish he got bankrupt maybe hell get a smack in the face and remember his old underground ways again

TeamOne 11-13-04 04:06 PM

hahaha...... does he say "im sorry" to all his fans on the cd......... cuz thats hillarious if im readin it right

TeamOne 11-14-04 07:05 PM

^^^^^^still wonderin......

*GHOSTE* 11-14-04 09:46 PM

its hella raw...weak in points...but i give it a 9/10...