RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Ill Hill...open for business (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=159791)

schema 11-10-04 06:28 PM

Ill Hill...open for business

Old A.I. fam in no questions asked...

New Faces...give me a link or a little 10-line tryout thing...you're pressing your luck with "no tryout needed" type shit...dont do it unless you REALLY dont need a tryout...dont try to wear your big-boy pants if you havent grown into them yet...

Now that that's out of the way let me tell you a little bit about what I'm trying to do here...
  • Build a crew full of people that are masters of their individual areas of expertise...as well as any of the respected up-and-comers that are the future of our board...
  • Make it a place where we collab out the ass and everybody just cant stop getting iller...
  • Not have a noob crew...sorry noobs...
  • Be in charge but everyone has a say...Im not making it a balls to the wall democracy because thats what fucked the council over the first time around
  • Merk other crews...lots of them...

Ill work the kinks out as I go...hit me with any questions...but yeah here it is...lets see those tryouts...

distilled 11-10-04 06:36 PM

Ill Hill, dopeness schema.

Or you could just come to The Council.....

Introspect. 11-10-04 06:37 PM

schema gluck nice to see sum ill crews goin on this site.......oh yea The Blueprint is back!!!!!!!111

schema 11-10-04 08:49 PM

in...but stop explaining your punches...I cant have ill hillers explaining their punches...

Hoodz Prophet 11-10-04 09:05 PM

wut about people from Unbalanced Prophetz...A.I.'s Junior Crew

schema 11-10-04 10:31 PM

tryout...we dont have a junior division but if youre good enough you can make it in...

Cocaine 11-10-04 10:52 PM

okay been gone for a minute.. and im a free agent.. so im gonna look at this crew.. not sure yet.. but just give me the word schema and i will get back at ya..

schema 11-10-04 10:59 PM

dont be indecisive...yay or nay?

~Luciano~ 11-11-04 12:38 AM

Sounds Nice......

schema 11-12-04 08:36 PM

^werd...lf...rep the sig...

http://tinypic.com/le8gj

Conclusion 11-13-04 08:48 AM

Hey Schema i think you know me..lol...here's a verse i dropped against Dopeman, which was a K.O.

Tear's Of My Fellow Soldier Plummet & Embrace The Blood Soaked Soil-
Soldier's Heart's were Worn-Torn Blood Pressure's Continued To Boil-
In My Mind i was Thinking"How Could Mankind Engage In This Destruction?"-
Knowing that Every Life was Cherished By a Loved one and Was Just a Reduction-
Shell's Were Propelled By Steel Gargantuan Beast's Known as Tank's-
Weapon's Of War & Emotion's Dissolved The Sanity In Our Rank's-
I Glanced at The Corporal, His Eye's Were Glazed & Stained By Vision's Of Companion's Life's Ceasing-
The Trenches Were Filled By Tension I the air,The Morality & Committment Was Rapidly Deceasing-
Crackle's and Twisted Scream's Were drowned Out By the Distinct Din Of Shell's-
The Army Training was a Diminished Picture Compared to The Trenches & Battlefield which was Embraced By Yell's-
Distorted, Mutilated Body's Lay Decapitated Littered Among The Trenches Being grieved by Soldier's-
Some face's were Traumatised Unready For the Task Ahead,Emotion's expressed by a Stoney texture,Like Boulder's-
I did'nt Choose This Path I was Sent To Militart School and Drafted at 18-
I was sent away To Clear My head-Of The Memorie's Of My Aborted Baby-

schema 11-13-04 01:15 PM

you are in topically...rep the siggy my friend...

schema 11-13-04 01:18 PM

Rooster:
Schema
Lyrical Flowz
Conclusion

Conclusion 11-13-04 01:19 PM

Coo Schema, Ima Rep Ill Hill Hard Nigka.

DrasticMeasureZ 11-13-04 01:21 PM

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Let Me In Check My Open Mic Its Called " Yal Niggas" And Check My Open Mic Diss To Choas " Choas Sit Down" Check My Verse Out

Go To Open Mic U Should See Them.........word