RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Rate The Sig Makers (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=160429)

Insight. 11-14-04 09:47 PM

Rate The Sig Makers

So there is a forum for peoples sigs and avys but now u have to rate the people who make the sigs.

One person says there name, maybe show a piece of their work, and then the next person rates the PERSON, not the work, and then say a person of their own to be rated.

My Person: Ltizzle (Sample of work in my sig)

pz and enjoy

Master Minded 11-14-04 09:56 PM

i'll say 10/10 for him

mine is by grandmaster chi

Hoodz Prophet 11-14-04 10:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
my person iz myself or my nigga sticky bandit herez a sample of sticky bandit but my sig rite now iz LTizzle

schema 11-14-04 10:24 PM

personify say go and I can make your sig in 10 minutes...

bandit I say 6/10...

S Dot Graphix is me...both of my sigs...

Ltizzle 11-14-04 11:00 PM

yeah you did a good job on both those...
nice use of brushes...
id say 9/10 on both

schema 11-14-04 11:10 PM

ha...I have like 100 brushes and I just go crazy with them until it looks like I want it to look...I usually blend 2 colors with brushes then I go in and do touch-up work...the stripe on the ill hill sig is burned and the non-stripe areas are saturated...I thought that looked groovy...the white text annoys me though I think im gonna change it...

anyways that sig you have is pretty nice...is that a picture in the background or did you do all brushing like me? your colors dont really match up all that good though...ill give you a 7/10 as a sig maker...but 10/10 would be synistar's saaran sig so thats a good score...

Ltizzle 11-14-04 11:19 PM

yeah thanks for the feed
i used a picture for the backround but then added some brushes into it...
thats a good idea with the different colors and effects to the brushes ima have to try that some time thanks for the tip...
and id give 9/10 as a sig maker...

Delphia Dahmer 11-15-04 10:26 PM

me, metaphysik.......and Ltizzle is a rising star

they are top 3........LTizzle
get at me on AIM, i would like to work with you, and try and help you become better.....teach you some light basics that will help correct the minor mistakes youve been making

AIM: GrislyStyles

Ltizzle 11-15-04 10:32 PM

damn man thanks oh and 10/10 ive seen your work...

Hoodz Prophet 11-15-04 10:33 PM

yes i rate ltizzle....my nigga 9.5/10 gettin doper by tha minute....i did tha PINK crew sig in my sig

Delphia Dahmer 11-15-04 10:39 PM

thanks, same to you

Delphia Dahmer 11-15-04 10:41 PM

^^ meant to LTizzle

headgames 11-15-04 11:14 PM

your still here, damn thought you left, aight well ye i'll get you that council job then lol sry man

Delphia Dahmer 11-15-04 11:33 PM

lol

yea, that would be cool.......

schema 11-16-04 04:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV_Iz_Boot-E
me, metaphysik.......and Ltizzle is a rising star

they are top 3........LTizzle
get at me on AIM, i would like to work with you, and try and help you become better.....teach you some light basics that will help correct the minor mistakes youve been making

AIM: GrislyStyles

ha...you never show me any love as a sig maker...what is it that is so wrong with my work...not to be big headed but I dont see why you put ltizzle above me graphically at all...on rv id say you, meta, me but maybe Im wrong...I really would like your help on how you think I could make my work better though get at me on AIM...TheGrouch0105