RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Ever Met A Famous Rapper??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=160530)

Premanition 11-15-04 06:36 PM

Ever Met A Famous Rapper???

anyone?

i met clipse in a club in manchester after their concert wiv jay-z...

uppin

:thumbup:

Platinum 11-15-04 06:37 PM

Nope nobody at all :(.
Pz.

TeamOne 11-15-04 06:38 PM

this threads already been made.......... but i saw jayz once..... at a concert....... err at his concert............ lmfao

Premanition 11-15-04 06:39 PM

that doesn't count...lol....

i've met loadz of people if ya talkin bout watchin them in concert i mean talkin to them...

pz

Authentrik 11-15-04 06:41 PM

yeah Petey Pablo go to this club in my city all the time, cuz he from North Carolina too

Ragnarok 11-15-04 06:41 PM

I went about 5 feet near fat joe and terror squad at the VMA's

New Meth0d 11-15-04 06:41 PM

nope ...........ahvent met anybody

Authentrik 11-15-04 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FaluKun
I went about 5 feet near fat joe and terror squad at the VMA's

u went to the VMA's?? how?

N.Tavarez 11-15-04 06:43 PM

i met fat joe big pun cuban links and em at taco bell in the bronx in 1999..fat joe u stay seeing his car in the hood...pun ordered a grande meal..hahaha
i seen drag-on on the train in like 2001..guess album sales was not good...
seen fabo in providence 2 years ago..tried to mack my boys girl..lol..i think she woulda bounced with em if my boy wasnt there though...

Premanition 11-15-04 06:55 PM

lol gud shit dawg....

pz

Vango 11-15-04 06:56 PM

common, krs one, bahamadia, smif n wessun, evil d, biz markie, artifacts, royce da 5'9", black thought from the roots, a few others, I used to be a local hip hop promoter and brought alot of acts to Nap.

Coolest one ive met is Common, down to earth cat no doubt, i got mad respect for him.

Premanition 11-15-04 06:57 PM

weeeeeeeeeeeerd.....

damn vango living in the limelight....

pz

g-ballz 11-15-04 06:59 PM

nope.....i'm too poor to even go to a concert:(.

N.Tavarez 11-15-04 07:00 PM

im telling you.we got invited to vip and im at the bar..this bitch chatting with fab on a couch in the lounge!..im like yo son fab gonna fuck ya girl if you dont get her!
this nigga went over there like three bodyguards get up...shortie like "ohh!thats my man! leave em alone....fab is like 'thats YOUR girl? and laughs at em!
the worst part? this nigga gave shortie the blunt he was smoking kissed her on the cheek and bounced! i was laughing at this nigga~!

.Wicked One. 11-15-04 07:02 PM

Hmmm.....Ness from da Band when i was in Philly before at some nite club...Then Fabolous...at a record store in BK, he was signing autographs for his first album when it came out...And i met and talked too Foxy Brown in BK also at some nite club too.....thats bout all peace.......