RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Living Legends-T.I. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=160818)

M-Eazy 11-17-04 05:01 PM

Living Legends-T.I.

I think this is tha new name for his new CD coming out in a few weeks...i downloaded hella songs off this album seperatly, they clean...and that new single he got out now, not that big, but gunna be..."bring em out"...im loving it...and another song called "you dont know me"...killer track,....its gunna be dope to me...what yall think?

tracklisting

1. Tha King
2. Motivation
3. U Don't Know Me
4. ASAP
5. Praying For Help
6. Why U Mad At Me
7. Get Loose - (featuring Nelly)
8. What They Do - (featuring BG)
9. Greatest, The - (featuring Mannie Fresh)
10. Get Ya S*** Together - (featuring Lil' Kim)
11. Freak Through - (featuring Pharrell)
12. Countdown
13. Bring Em' Out
14. Limelight - (featuring P$C/Big Kuntry)
15. Chillin With My B**** - (featuring Jazze Pha)
16. Stand Up - (featuring Trick Daddy/Lil' Jon/Lil Wayne)
17. My Life - (featuring Daz Dillinger)

Hoodz Prophet 11-17-04 06:02 PM

CD soundz dope as fuck but itz Urban Legend homie.... :thumbup:

G Deuce 11-17-04 06:05 PM

"You Dont Know Me" is sick.................................nuff said................

Hoodz Prophet 11-17-04 06:07 PM

^yes i agree homie...got that song on my personal web page...U SMELL ME???!!!

X-§tatic 11-17-04 07:32 PM

i dont know what all the hype is about TI lately..to me he is garbage.

Anamasity 11-17-04 08:20 PM

Hell yeah it seems like he got beef wit everybody now but he know not 2 fuck wit luda cris every since that Young Buck stomp song

GBless 11-18-04 01:52 AM

damn right nigga..

GKillaz05 11-18-04 03:32 PM

T.I. is sick.. I like lots of his songs... fuck ya'll hater..thats all this site is...

OrEo da cookie 11-18-04 03:42 PM

yup i just got hip to ti

Young Drama 11-20-04 03:06 AM

TI stopped da beef wit Luda and i like bring em out and u dont no me

Yo-YO 11-20-04 12:02 PM

any ways T.I is gangsta as fuck and no one can hold him down not flip not nobody the man is one his way up plus that nigga is real

Yo-YO 11-28-04 08:36 PM

The cd is sick ass fuck the nigga got game he gets a luda in track one and flip throughout the album but this nigga wit this shit is showin me he the only one that can take the south from scarface not no flip this nigga is serious

The Black Plague 11-28-04 08:48 PM

Yea im puttin down my 15 bucks on Tuesday, been waitin for this album all year..Trap Muzik was dope as hell, so I'm expectin this one to be tighter...

And T.I. still disses Luda, and he really gets at T.I. He got a diss track called "99 problems but Lil FLip ain't one" and he rips Flip up...

This album gonna be dope

Ronin 11-30-04 08:34 PM

T.I.'s you dont know me track that shit is hot cant wait to hear that full cd i think the cat is getting better with time...

M-Eazy 11-30-04 10:50 PM

it came out today...but like i said i had it a couple days ago...go get that shit, steal it, burn it, or however u do it, just make sure u listening to it, but personally, after listenign to it some more, i think trap muzik was better, but thats just me