RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Fabolous Underrated?? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161221)

High-Dro 11-20-04 08:22 PM

Fabolous Underrated??

yo, fab is fire lyrically....i wasn't even feelin him 2 much until i heard real talk.....he spits shit no one could even think about rhymin...n e ways, i think he is the most underrated mainstream rapper... i think itz cuz he got so many songs about chicks...whut y'all think?

Ike 11-20-04 08:28 PM

yea fab is very underrated....his shit was hot on his first album.....i been feelin him since his first song

High-Dro 11-20-04 08:32 PM

yo thas dope....i guess i was feelin him since "young'n", i got street dreams but i felt he was on a whole new level with the real talk shit...holla

KOOL COL-B 11-20-04 08:42 PM

yeah he dope, that put a red dot on ya like a japan flag wuz dopeness. but tha real question iz, whos better? Fab or me? hmmmmmmmm? :thumbup: werd

illmatico 11-20-04 09:54 PM

^^^ you and faab? im not sure whos better... lol
but hey, Fab is sooo underrated but i think he brought it upon himself... he was always rappin about girls and stuff so we never got to hear his real stuff... but now i know he is ill... that man said " lookin at me like he chokin on a chicken bone..." i think he's a great lyricist and his flow... i dont know if i should say this.... is UNMATCHABLE... anyways... he is rraw

¤ÐÅž¤ 11-20-04 09:54 PM

over-rated yes, but honestly i havent heard all his shit..
i like what i have heard though.....
yo hes not aussie right, so answer me this
why does he wear a australian jacket in the video 4 breathe?

Terumoto 11-20-04 10:09 PM

fabolous is a cat that knows what people will buy.

Thats why pretty much all his songs are about women.. its shit we can relate to..

he slips some shit in there though ..

"just the think of you dippin.. would leave me with the blues so hard you would think I was crippin.."

High-Dro 11-20-04 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅž¤
over-rated yes, but honestly i havent heard all his shit..
i like what i have heard though.....
yo hes not aussie right, so answer me this
why does he wear a australian jacket in the video 4 breathe?

i dunno y he was wearin an australian jacket in his video, but, being a fellow canadian, i was jus curious y u aint hatin on kanye west for wearin a canadian jacket in the "through the wire" video????....jus a question, homie

M-Eazy 11-20-04 11:24 PM

fabolous has fabulous word play...i like his punches and mettas that he uses, but i think he's falln off..."breathe" was clean, but i think tha rest of tha album is gunna be weak

High-Dro 11-20-04 11:29 PM

there was a lotta songs about girls on the album but the songs that weren't were tight

werd

peAce

Authentrik 11-20-04 11:40 PM

yeah fab spit hot as hell.. shyts on fire.. yall ever heard "Forgive me Father"? Shyt is fire.. not sure what album its off of.. def. peep that tho

*GHOSTE* 11-21-04 12:12 AM

fabolous got hot lyrics...but theres somthin about him that just screams out "WACK!!!"
when u listen to him...i dunno...i guess its just his beats...or the way he structures his verses...

Parallel 11-21-04 12:49 AM

hes dope at everything

hipnoticz 11-21-04 06:42 AM

ye i think he is unnderrated fab is fuckin tight

Ranks™ 11-21-04 03:30 PM

People don't give him credit because of the content on his album.