RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Cocain in Squids? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=161301)

Insight. 11-21-04 11:20 AM

Cocain in Squids?

LIMA (Nov. 15) - Peruvian anti-drug agents seized almost 1,540 pounds of cocaine destined for the Mexico that was hidden inside of a shipment of squid, police said Monday.

The shipment, with an estimated street value of $17.5 million dollars, was seized at the port of Paita approximately 550 miles northwest of Lima on Friday.

Seven Peruvians were arrested in connection with the smuggling operation.

National police officials said the drugs were wrapped in plastic, coated with pepper and packed in 25 tons of squid fillets to mask the smell.

Peruvian authorities had been working since August with the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration and local prosecutors on the case.

Peru was once the world's leading producer of coca. But it reduced its production by 70 percent between 1995 and 2001, thanks to low coca prices, the interception of smugglers, forced eradication of coca fields and programs to help farmers grow alternative crops.

More than 7 tons of cocaine has been seized by Peruvian authorities this year.

^^^ From AOL. I kno that people r sayin not to post a lot of news stories, cuz thats a lot like RB, but i couldn't believe this when i read it. I wonder if this is the same guy who put cocaine in those juice boxes?

Infinite Skills 11-21-04 11:35 AM

I dont think so.. I dont know how cocain would get into squids anyways...? Damn pervuians.. :thumbup:

Know-Gimix 11-21-04 11:55 AM

word... i aint gotta article but they just found a whole shit load of weed and assault rifles on a plane in stewart airport in NY.

Insight. 11-21-04 11:57 AM

im feelin for the cocaine owner. thats a hell lot of money

Enygma 11-21-04 11:58 AM

(directed toward Seventhird's post)
^^^LMAO......How could that even happen.....all that shit on a plane.

Know-Gimix 11-21-04 11:59 AM

i dunno, but some pothead somewhere is pissed right now.

Insight. 11-21-04 12:02 PM

lol so is some cocaine owner

schema 11-21-04 01:02 PM

coke owners could give a fuck less...if he has enough money to be shipping 17.5 million worth at a time then that's not gonna put a dent in their pocketbooks....a coke dealer isnt gonna like ship all the coke he has at once...they know it might get seized so they send it in little chunks and break it up...

Kronos 11-21-04 09:50 PM

Damn I want that cocaine

schema 11-21-04 10:00 PM

^tyrone biggums

fluidmoon 11-21-04 10:07 PM

wow, what a good idea to smuggle some shit in squids yo,,,,they think of everything..lol...some little girl got busted smugglin dope for her parents in her teddy bears....^^^word to kronos

Insight. 11-22-04 10:27 PM

lol god thats sad. sometimes i wonder where peoples morals r at.

fluidmoon 11-22-04 10:32 PM

^^^Truth, you said it man, some people are just fucked up...

Ras Tafari 11-22-04 11:11 PM

Yeah all that is real crazy. Some dude at school told me that some guy got busted for trying to smuggle 10 tons of weed across the US border, I was kind of wondering wether thatw as true or not considering how hard it would be to hide all that. But it might be you never know.

Thanatos 11-23-04 01:12 AM

man i want them squids