RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   punked-GAY (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162473)

K.ontroverz.Y 11-27-04 05:48 PM

punked-GAY

its hard to be original now-days i see. Ya'll alwayz over due things. it was ok for the first one. maybe the second one. now once again. everyone had to go and follow. I tried to be original By doin the phone interview but wtf is punk'd what the fuck is the point of that. like hahaha i made you think im a gurl!! lmfao Well GOOD FOR U.now people will look at u as a "FAG" come on now seriously

Hoodz Prophet 11-27-04 05:49 PM

^word to yo mommaz....

Introspect. 11-27-04 05:50 PM

state cap you my boy an shit but i do this all the time....an i talk about thug shit cause well am gangsta...:)

Cocaine 11-27-04 05:51 PM

yeah trase.. is hardcore...

D-ICED 11-27-04 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
its hard to be original now-days i see. Ya'll alwayz over due things. it was ok for the first one. maybe the second one. now once again. everyone had to go and follow. I tried to be original By doin the phone interview but wtf is punk'd what the fuck is the point of that. like hahaha i made you think im a gurl!! lmfao Well GOOD FOR U.now people will look at u as a "FAG" come on now seriously

you interviewed a textcee who sucks where the fuck is my interview? :cussing:

Kawn Flixx 11-27-04 05:53 PM

Trase does it in a more original way..

butother people...are gay..literally

Pop Lotty 11-27-04 06:04 PM

uhh.....shaddup.

K.ontroverz.Y 11-27-04 07:19 PM

lol mike hawks mad cause i clowned him on AIM its ok baby

and D-iced holla at me on aim. or send me something of yours and just possibly, ill do it up....

Parallel 11-27-04 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kontroverzey..
lol mike hawks mad cause i clowned him on AIM its ok baby

and D-iced holla at me on aim. or send me something of yours and just possibly, ill do it up....

good mikes a goof:thumbup:

Nynth Degree 11-27-04 07:25 PM

Xclusive, have you herbs accepted the tag challenge?

Pop Lotty 11-27-04 07:25 PM

He clowned me?
LMAO...this nigga IM'd me to say I'm mean...and I have no life because I do text. Then, the bitch ass nigga gon' challenge me to a TEXT battle.
Not only that...he says all I do is spread negativity, and then...he says I'm a dickrider. I asked..who do I d/r and he says, I don't remember I gotta go...yet he stayed on AIM.

Now you tell me, who won?

K.ontroverz.Y 11-27-04 07:48 PM

whoa to say your mean. i said your an ass that has no life because he stays on RV and freeposts all day HAHA. its fuckin pathetic. and your a hoe cause you clown on katz With your wackness, FUCK OUTTA HERE. lmfao then this kid got owned and had nothing to say then went offline.

and i said you d/r and i named 2 names then im like fuck the rest im too lazy then this i said im busy stfu and he kept tlakin then got owned and just left

i didnt even know he was 14 haha

Pop Lotty 11-27-04 07:55 PM

OMG...you know you're fucking lying.
You know damn well you aint name nobody, then I said see..this bitch said 'see wut'
like 2 hours later I fucking signed off. And you know you lying ya damn self. Tell me the ppl you named...I bet he wont say shit.

And then, this muthafucka talkin bout how I stay online all day..lmao. This bitch...does anyone remember State Capitol? ahahahahahahahah...the nigga out did Empire. All he did was post aaaaaallllllll fucuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkkkkinnnnngggg dddddaaayy. I even made a thread about it.

K.ontroverz.Y 11-27-04 07:58 PM

why would i post it up if im lying you fuckin herb. those no need to lie. waste of time if i wasnt telling the truth. stfu kid. Go suck a dick somewhere. dude sed he has a life, when he on this site 24/7 then he say he goes out to parties. with his E-thug friends. lol. WEST SIDE. fuck outta here

K.ontroverz.Y 11-27-04 07:59 PM

and state capitol i was on because i needed to work on my lyrics which i did. everyone starts off somewhere i started off with the lyrics now i dont fuck around with text no more because i came to my senses i became less active AND THIS HERB STILL HAD 100 posts a day hahaha. fuckin geek. and 75 of them are freeposts cause he has no fuckin life. shut up