RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Hol Up.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162489)

ªÞ®êt†yÞênñy 11-27-04 07:49 PM

Hol Up..

^ click em they look better

dont be mean..

be gental

Ysdat 11-27-04 09:23 PM

do you come here to rhyme?
or just post pic's?

ªÞ®êt†yÞênñy 11-27-04 09:29 PM

nah i came to rhyme.. i jus signed up today.. i tried out for a crew nd got in.. i dont have much time tonight to get into ne thing else..

Ysdat 11-27-04 09:35 PM

all good,
(15 character's)

TeamOne 11-27-04 09:46 PM

lmao @ u gettin in with one post......... yea maybe u should model...... u fine in that pic..... keep up the good work!!! lol

50Cal. 11-27-04 10:18 PM

you aight hopr you can rap or you will be whored those pics can be twisted as good ass personals

/-'Hollow187=='- 11-28-04 03:33 AM

so true^^..nice pic wit the lil pull up goin on lol...

/-'Hollow187=='- 11-28-04 03:34 AM

dont be mad at me u kno i aint ya enemy..
to get u naked i dont have to pay a pretty penny... : )

Retro 11-28-04 10:53 AM

Hmmmm.....You Aight....Gonna Get Mad Personal's against you...But In Time they will become Played... :)

streetryda 11-28-04 03:40 PM

haha she is owned b me....so yeh be jealous cuz she is in my crew...but she can rap.....dont think she cant.....

oh and the pix....my avy says it all :thumbup: :laugh:

50Cal. 11-28-04 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetryda
haha she is owned b me....so yeh be jealous cuz she is in my crew...but she can rap.....dont think she cant.....

oh and the pix....my avy says it all :thumbup: :laugh:

your crew sucks responde to my call out me vs all of you pink slip battle

streetryda 11-28-04 04:01 PM

yo man get the fuck outa membermug shots for this beef you fuckin fat ass wana be thug go eat some more food write some more wack ryhmes and lose to bloodhound so your ass can get the fuck off our nuts.....
bitch ass wana be mother fucker......

sorry about all this penny.....

ªÞ®êt†yÞênñy 11-28-04 04:10 PM

yall str8.. nd its ok w. the personal because it shows that u have no lyical talent if u resort to pictures.. ppl should do something constructive w. they rhymes.. what has text come too.. but i feel ya.. it'll only make my shit harder nd hit stronger

50Cal. 11-28-04 08:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ªÞ®êtâ€-yÞênñy
yall str8.. nd its ok w. the personal because it shows that u have no lyical talent if u resort to pictures.. ppl should do something constructive w. they rhymes.. what has text come too.. but i feel ya.. it'll only make my shit harder nd hit stronger

omg i cant belive this dumb bitch said that you stupid whore personals are based on you jerk personals win battles in real life and on here you dumb silly bitch :nono:

Compose 11-28-04 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ªÞ®êtâ€-yÞênñy

lmfao prolly 90% of personals on this site are from pics...u high?