RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FOUR CLIPPZ- Aint No CLick (13 amp & Warlord) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162971)

K.ontroverz.Y 11-30-04 04:49 AM

FOUR CLIPPZ- Aint No CLick (13 amp & Warlord)

this track is Fiya right here. we rippin up the Aint no click beat

check it

1st: 13 amp
2nd: Warlord

www.soundclick.com/fourclippzmusic.htm

-13 Amp- 11-30-04 01:42 PM

hmm i never knew this was even uploaded...oh well it is.

K.ontroverz.Y 11-30-04 03:52 PM

i just uploaded it now because Warlord took too long. lol

Know-Gimix 11-30-04 05:11 PM

first cat is nice... good delivery, ride the beat well, lyrics were o.k... second cat when he came off I figured it was just a hook cuz of the sound of his vocals, I don't like his voice personally but he was decent too- both rode the beat well, I dunno what kinda effect is on the second cats voice though or if its just me, but I wasn't really gettin into his sound.. keep droppin.

K.ontroverz.Y 11-30-04 05:19 PM

jea his effects is a problem. But i'll see what i can do bout that. i think its just his mic. i dunno.

could be... if you got antares mic modeler you can find out quick.

Know-Gimix 11-30-04 05:30 PM

my bad, I meant to quote that... oh well you get what I meant...

K.ontroverz.Y 11-30-04 05:33 PM

jea I do. when he gets on i'll holla at him bout it.

-13 Amp- 11-30-04 06:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenThird
first cat is nice... good delivery, ride the beat well, lyrics were o.k... second cat when he came off I figured it was just a hook cuz of the sound of his vocals, I don't like his voice personally but he was decent too- both rode the beat well, I dunno what kinda effect is on the second cats voice though or if its just me, but I wasn't really gettin into his sound.. keep droppin.

Thanks for the feedback man

-13 Amp- 12-01-04 03:50 PM

bump, anymore feed on this?

Ca'lam 12-01-04 03:58 PM

13 amp: personally, i think you the bes tin four clipz.. lol hehe.. iv only heard u kontro and warlord.. im guessing there another one.. havent heard em.. if you worked on ya flow and breathe control.. i think you could be pretty nasty.. cause you took a breathe after every bar.. sometimes you need to suck it up :p.. or get in shape, cause athletes and people in shape have the best breathe control... nice shit tho.. im feelin ya style mayne.. keep droppin..

warlord: i think his lyrics were wack.. but his flow was nice.. it got boring after a while... elevate a lil bit mayne.. you aiight. but i wasent feel it for real.. no disrespect or hate.. but if you just upped everything a lil bit you'll be nice..

Safe drop.. -1

-13 Amp- 12-01-04 04:20 PM

word, thanks for the feed

yeah i know i have bad breathe control (i smoked ciggs for 4 or 5 years but quit a few years ago) so i still have some small breathing problems plus thats a old verse from me (sorry warlord) so it was written to a diffrent beat so that didn't help but yeah good looks on the feedback

oh yeah, if you wanna hear all 4 of the 4 clippz, the song Blazed Up has all 4 of us on it, its right under the aint no click track on the soundclick page.

I. Mind 12-03-04 10:16 PM

damn, very good quality, you guys are very good, i like the lyric's too, surprised, first time i've heard you guys, n u guys are pretty good.. good luck in da future... 9/10