RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   damn...are there any audio heads who COLLABO on this site? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=162988)

Tha Q 11-30-04 09:32 AM

damn...are there any audio heads who COLLABO on this site?

and actually finish the shit...

20 grand is the worst fucka to work with...been sittin on this track for 2 weeks...and I rushed my shit cuz I thought I was holdin niggas up

fugg dat man...i see how beef starts in the bizz...cuz if this was real life, that would be money he was fuckin up

and i'd have to get up in his shit 4 real

holla

La Cosa Nostra 11-30-04 09:51 AM

I collab with pretty much anyone who asks.. (Unless their really wack)
But Ive been holding out on a lot of audio shit latly because Ill be getting a better quality mic soon.

The main one I did put on RV was the collabo with omb and mad dog, and I wrote and recorded that in 15 minutes.

Mad Dog 11-30-04 10:38 AM

Word i done a couple of collabs but a few people particuarly open mic...say yes to collabing...but end up fobbing you off...and i'm turning down collabs coz if i was to collab it would be Charlie Chaplin style...work it out :thumbup:

20 GraND 11-30-04 11:25 AM

dude im dont wif my part of the track too, it aint on me, its up to lady fiya for her to finish her part mayne. I work quick, i get tracks done in less than a day if i dont have to rely on other peeps to finish on time. ya heard

Tha Q 11-30-04 11:48 AM

^^^Word...then it's lady fiya impeding the process...

i know next time not to work with people who aren't punctual

dang

Know-Gimix 11-30-04 12:57 PM

... damn you'd hate collabing with me, calam or phenom- I've got tracks from TonySelf he sent me in July that I still never even wrote a bar for... damn...

Tha Q 11-30-04 01:00 PM

Whoa...7/3 actually works with other people...

Parallel 11-30-04 01:12 PM

go listen to triples stuff...he always has collabs

Enygma 11-30-04 04:01 PM

Funny you mention Calamity......me and him are supposed to do some shit, but we can't seem to get it together. I think it might be more of my fault though.....cause I suck and all ;)

New Meth0d 11-30-04 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
and actually finish the shit...

20 grand is the worst fucka to work with...been sittin on this track for 2 weeks...and I rushed my shit cuz I thought I was holdin niggas up

fugg dat man...i see how beef starts in the bizz...cuz if this was real life, that would be money he was fuckin up

and i'd have to get up in his shit 4 real

holla

............when i collab'd with 20 g's he got his shit done right away..........doesnt sound alot like 20 g's to be sleepin on this

K.ontroverz.Y 11-30-04 04:05 PM

yo 20 GRAND is the worst to work with FUCK. he made me do my shit like 6 times over. i was bout to E slap him

but he koo i understand he wanted it perfect but BNLAH

fluidmoon 11-30-04 05:10 PM

boooo, enygma you dont suck and all,lol, yea, Q most of us collab, ......1

20 GraND 11-30-04 05:15 PM

ya ima perfectionist and i do get my shit done waaaaayyyy b4 time. im producting this track so it seems like im holding it up, but i aint, cuz i still need lady fiyas chorus, so wifout dat what can i do... lol

Young Drama 11-30-04 07:16 PM

i did 2 audio colabs so far...................................