RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   50Cent..Disco Inferno (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=163027)

GBless 11-30-04 01:57 PM

50Cent..Disco Inferno

Yo I heard this song the other day and is wack as fuck..they were sayin that this is 50's new single and that is produced by Dre and shit but 4 real the song is wack..I wanna know what yall think about it..

Retro 11-30-04 01:58 PM

Same It Is Wack...........................I Hate 50 Why Coul'dnt He Die When He Got Shot.. :(

Nynth Degree 11-30-04 05:59 PM

50 Cent = Bitch...

res8qn3j 12-01-04 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
50 Cent = Bitch...

YOU RIGHT MAN! BUT YOU FORGOT TO INCLUDE THE REST OF G-UNIT

-K'Nuck- 12-02-04 04:59 PM

man damn yall hate too much on 50 and G-Unit.. joint is hot.... heard it on the radio the other mornin 'n dl'ed it

Compose 12-02-04 05:03 PM

^your wack...shit is garbage...50 and gunit will always be garbage and will never be legends like 50 is trying so hard to be...tupac wannabe...only descent guys is banks and game werd

peace

-K'Nuck- 12-02-04 05:07 PM

you right tho game is at the top of G-Unit in my opinion... Game tight but 50 and G Unit is not garbage.. how the hell is 50 a tupac wannabe??????? you know he aint fakin shit.....

Compose 12-02-04 05:12 PM

^yes he is......he gets at ja for making bitch songs but look at 50 making his own bitch songs(21 questions,smile)...hes a fake image developed by the industry once again tearing down REAL hiphop...eminem knows he sucks too but he wont let him go cuz 50 rakes in all the money cuz 12 year old white girls like him

peace

-K'Nuck- 12-02-04 05:39 PM

12 year old white girls like 50????? u sure ur not talkin about the dude u just backed up, Eminem????? damn... got ya shyt twisted..... contradictin' yaself.. and how is he fake???? u think he shot HIMSELF in the jaw?

Compose 12-02-04 06:27 PM

oooh he got shot 9 times all of a sudden hes real,respected, and a good emcee...thats not how it works my friend...and yes eminem is run by 12 year old white girls also..but he was underground and good at a certain time...50 was never good, or underground..and thats werd

peace

schema 12-02-04 06:29 PM

lmao at everyone biting my "12 year old white girls run rap" idea....WOOT...trend-setta...

Compose 12-02-04 06:50 PM

^lmfao yea...didnt think u would post here im jus spreadin your idea...dont worry props to schema...

Nynth Degree 12-02-04 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
lmao at everyone biting my "12 year old white girls run rap" idea....WOOT...trend-setta...

I don't bite the idea, I share it...

Fuck the kids who say they're a fan of someone when they just like the single.
I was a fan of G Unit...was. Back when it was only 50, Banks, and Yayo in the underground I loved 'em, the chemistry they had was incredible. Then 50 dropped "Get Rich or Die Tryin'" and my opinion of him changed. He used to spit the thug shit, but he just did it so good. Once he became mainstream he started rappin' about bitches, money, and being a "P.I.M.P". Yayo went to jail, but fortunately there were tons of Lloyd Banks tracks appearing on the internet each day. I fell in love with his consistent flow and sick punches (i.e "started braggin' but didn't clap that mark// he deserves a beatin' faster than a fat man's heart//") and couldn't wait for The Huger for More to drop. Then it did...and it was just "too fly" for my taste. At least he kept it a little more gully than 50...
Then Buck dropped his album, and I heard good things about it. I never liked him, but everyone was talking about how good it was (everyone = fellow hip hop heads, everyone else's opinions don't matter). So I payed $10 for it, listened to it once, layed it in my driveway, and backed over it. The I put the car in drive and drove over it again.

G Unit curse (applies to original G Unit - Banks, 50, Yayo) : Underground = hardcore, Turning mainstream = turning soft...

I just hope Yayo doesn't follow suit.

P.S - Disco Inferno sucked ass...

schema 12-02-04 09:17 PM

feel free to spread that and any of my other genious ideas...I enjoy my trendsetter status...and word to big paul...

Bangalore 12-02-04 09:23 PM

who gives a fuck its music... oo please take away someone else enjoyment cuz he dont share the same views as you ha...think what you want i'll give props to 50 and G-UNIT for gett'n there music out there to a different demographic