RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Just Noticed C.s is wack!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=163166)

50Cal. 11-30-04 11:01 PM

I Just Noticed C.s is wack!!

well willa peer is a good dickrider but she sucks and shes trash as fuck while ecko please hes horrible anixety is straight trash and e looch left.so with abstrak who has been owned by nos already and enygyma who stands no chance aganist our audio crew i see another k.o like i gave them in the council but this time with a.i.damn too bad for them:(

anxiety 11-30-04 11:02 PM

We will see i guess... Don't make these threads untill you win... But peep my shit tonight, seriously, im dropping an OM, peep it, and see if i'm whack...

50Cal. 11-30-04 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
We will see i guess... Don't make these threads untill you win... But peep my shit tonight, seriously, im dropping an OM, peep it, and see if i'm whack...

if its about me youve acheived legendary fan status :nono: and we will own c.s i showed why above :thumbup:

M-Eazy 11-30-04 11:04 PM

i think ur wack empire....

DrasticMeasureZ 11-30-04 11:04 PM

I Heard C.s Doing An Merging.................with Anotha Krew

C.s Been Here For Years Now They Are Doing An 1st Merging With An Krew.......sellout

50Cal. 11-30-04 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED BEAM
i think ur wack empire....

well since i beat you j-dot and you called in dickriders and still lost your wacker :nono:

50Cal. 11-30-04 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrasticMeasureZ
I Heard C.s Doing An Merging.................with Anotha Krew

C.s Been Here For Years Now They Are Doing An 1st Merging With An Krew.......sellout

naw they just on the councils nutsack a.i can own both them crews at once early :thumbup:

anxiety 11-30-04 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empire
if its about me youve acheived legendary fan status :nono: and we will own c.s i showed why above :thumbup:

Wtf... I haven't written shit about you in forever... And this one isn't about you... And be honest... I tried to vote for you in some battle, that one you posted up here and were bitching about... But i was blacklisted for some reason :thumbup:

FlowIntelligent. 11-30-04 11:07 PM

c.s aint been here for years lol more like 6 months maybe a little more

anxiety 11-30-04 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
c.s aint been here for years lol more like 6 months maybe a little more

Lmao... I havent even been there since day one... And I've already been there for 7 months...

DrasticMeasureZ 11-30-04 11:09 PM

Naw I Think They Been Here For Years.........remember When The Classic Was Establish Then They Went Down.......then Chryme Sindicate Came Up (ithink)

Damn U Know What I Messed About The Krew Classic

Is There Sigs

The White Sneaker With Da Classic On The Bottom.............chea

Pop Lotty 11-30-04 11:10 PM

lmao@empire havin no other purpose in ai than to talk shit...

anxiety 11-30-04 11:11 PM

C.S. been here about 9 months... Aight bitches...

50Cal. 11-30-04 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Wtf... I haven't written shit about you in forever... And this one isn't about you... And be honest... I tried to vote for you in some battle, that one you posted up here and were bitching about... But i was blacklisted for some reason :thumbup:

remember when you enygma and e looch hate voted on me :nono: thats why :nono:

50Cal. 11-30-04 11:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hawk
lmao@empire havin no other purpose in ai than to talk shit...

actually i own herbs like you also :nono: