RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   If Tito is hispanic, why does he use the word "nigga" on track? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=163554)

Tha Q 12-02-04 10:57 PM

If Tito is hispanic, why does he use the word "nigga" on track?

hmmm...Big Pun used it...but he was just like "we all jus niggaz n spics"

hmmmmmmmmm...tsk...tsk....tsk

FlowIntelligent. 12-02-04 11:01 PM

im puertorican and i say the word nigga all day but its not offensive because ive gone through struggles as much as the black people i know... and 90% of my friends are black and they dont give a fuck.. but i would never use it racially thats just not me ive been called spic my whole life so i would never make a derogitory comment towards anyone

and thats weerd nigga :thumbup:

Tha Q 12-02-04 11:04 PM

nigga please...based on that logic, some whites, asians, and middle easterns could use it...

nah, ain't feelin that

:nono:

FlowIntelligent. 12-02-04 11:05 PM

lol :thumbup: youre dope

50Cal. 12-02-04 11:05 PM

im pourtuguess ive been called spic i say nigga dont like it guess what?pop off:)

Pop Lotty 12-02-04 11:07 PM

Uhhh...wuttup nukka?

50Cal. 12-02-04 11:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Hawk
Uhhh...wuttup nukka?

.................................................. . :thumbup:

Shadow. Edge 12-03-04 12:01 AM

well....mexicans and peoplelike that...like latinos...can say n...cuz they cool as shit...lol..

50Cal. 12-03-04 12:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow. Edge
well....mexicans and peoplelike that...like latinos...can say n...cuz they cool as shit...lol..

agreeded i dont care who says it its just a word get over it :nono:

OrEo da cookie 12-03-04 12:07 AM

its is just a word it has no meaning so i dont say it, never have and never will,
fat joe say it all the time so hop off this tito dudes nuts sack{scrodem}

50Cal. 12-03-04 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
its is just a word it has no meaning so i dont say it, never have and never will,
fat joe say it all the time so hop off this tito dudes nuts sack{scrodem}

lol hes mad cuz tito fucking owned him in a audio diss shit is type dope sun :thumbup:

J Summers 12-03-04 12:09 AM

If it was that case if youve been through struggles your allowed to use it thats ridiculous... And what gives someone the right to use the word... Latinos, Mexicans.. allowed to say it possibly cuz they comfortable saying it... as a white kid i'm appauled by other white kids who say it .. i dont feel i am allowed to say it regardless of a struggel

anxiety 12-03-04 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
im puertorican and i say the word nigga all day but its not offensive because ive gone through struggles as much as the black people i know... and 90% of my friends are black and they dont give a fuck.. but i would never use it racially thats just not me ive been called spic my whole life so i would never make a derogitory comment towards anyone

and thats weerd nigga :thumbup:

That's bullshit... Someone like Eminem, who went through more struggles than any of us... Would not be able to use the N word... He wouldnt use is in a deragatory way (foolish pride, i know, long time ago)

Just because your skin color is closer to a black persons than a white person, doesnt mean you can use it... But for some reason, hispanics are allowed to...

Do you people think that no white people go through hard struggles also... How about some poor jews... Would they be able to use the N word? No...

anxiety 12-03-04 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow. Edge

Shit like that is fucked up...

Kawn Flixx 12-03-04 12:13 AM

Everyone understands why you shouldn't say it..
stop playin stupid everybody...

and I get offended when Fat Joe says it..
everyone in Chi boycotts him because of that..

no one understandscuz nigga is the only popular racial slurr
and its for black ppl..and don't say cracka cuz cracker means food..

and 'nigger' actually meant a man from the country Niger..
then the dictionary made it mean "ignorant person"..get it now?

spff reply on some stupid shit