RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Get Drunk? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=163910)

Da Vinci 12-04-04 08:51 PM

Get Drunk?

Any of you get on RV before you go out and drink? I tend to pre-game at my place before I go to the club and when I do I jump on the boards. ... Why not, just sit'n round chill'n. Anyone else?

DrasticMeasureZ 12-04-04 08:54 PM

Hey Invite Me In...............................me And Evyone Yes Were An Dope Couple

Willa And Indeph Booooooooooooooooooooooo Herbs

JRoy 12-04-04 08:54 PM

I aint old enuff to get to the clubs yet...but you know i'll be there in a few years

Kawn Flixx 12-04-04 08:57 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOO me and willa own you!!!!!!!!!!!!

*shakes head...leaves thread*

JRoy 12-04-04 08:59 PM

Is the council gonna throw a house party again?

Da Vinci 12-04-04 09:35 PM

Yea, we will, I'm just get'n ready right now, Daz is drink'n I'm start'n up in bout 20 min. So look for it,

FlowIntelligent. 12-04-04 09:56 PM

Yea im drinking too... my girl got drunk last night and got alcohol poisioning she had a BAC of 5.1 thats some serious shit they had to pump her stomach and keep her there over night but she fine now we were downing bottles of devils springs... if you have never had devils springs i suggest you dont fuck with it 180 proof its like rubbing alcohol if it touches your lips it will burn and if you down 12 ounces of it youll be drunk all night and thats word lol ... but right now im drinking some JD and some labatt blues :thumbup:

Da Vinci 12-04-04 10:04 PM

Good shyt, I'ma get into the rye or the vodka, in bout 2 mins!!

FlowIntelligent. 12-04-04 10:37 PM

blah @ vodka that shit got me fucked up last night lol

Adam 12-04-04 10:40 PM

im fucking wasted mans, lest do this shit, MAB would own thoughh

Marshall Law 12-04-04 11:25 PM

Sorry I don't drink by myself. I'll wait till I'm 35 and unemployed before that ever occurs.

Adam 12-04-04 11:36 PM

^^^ you can'ast afford you dumb caunt whore...i godts bitaches heres....pimppin atin easy....MAAAAAAA FUCJKSTER

..ADLIB.. 12-05-04 01:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlOw InTeLLiGeNt
Yea im drinking too... my girl got drunk last night and got alcohol poisioning she had a BAC of 5.1 thats some serious shit they had to pump her stomach and keep her there over night but she fine now we were downing bottles of devils springs... if you have never had devils springs i suggest you dont fuck with it 180 proof its like rubbing alcohol if it touches your lips it will burn and if you down 12 ounces of it youll be drunk all night and thats word lol ... but right now im drinking some JD and some labatt blues :thumbup:

give me the recipe!...sounds like a crazy night. that Nostradamus is an alcho!

Ike 12-05-04 01:31 AM

here in a lil more than 3 months ill be old enough to hit the club up.......till then.....nah

Enygma 12-05-04 02:32 AM

Blah....I stay drunk. If you see me post, 9 times outta 10, I'm drunk :thumbup: