RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   This is really starting to piss me off. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=164148)

La Cosa Nostra 12-05-04 09:41 PM

This is really starting to piss me off.

First Im gonna say that if you freepost in this thread you will be banned from the lounge for 48 hours.

I am sick and tired of seeing fucking beef threads, freepost threads and fucking immature bullshit going around this forum. I think its high time that we try and have another go at the "Anything goes forum".

The way I plan on doing this, is by keeping the currant one so threads can be moved there without deleting them.. And we will create the forum so no posts will go up but I will not move threads into that forum.

Which will mean, no one will lose posts. The reason I am doing this is because of the numorous threads I am seeing with titles like "yo this is the empire whoring thread" or "yo im stealin yo shit" and inside the thread says
"yea nigka, what chu gonna do??"... or sum shit like that..

Its fucking not funny.. Kontro made a thread similar to this which I even had to close because of idiots freeposting in it. Its not good when every morning when I wake up, I see about 6 or 7 threads that need closing.

So.. I am going to PM strobe now and most likly by tonight there will be another freeposting forum in here for all the bullshit.

K.ontroverz.Y 12-05-04 09:42 PM

yes i agree. im drunk so do not mind me at all. im done freeposting. im going to be serious from now on. after im drunk that is. if your stressed out. maybe we need more mods. cause modding a bunch of animals is hard work

but then again the definition of this forum does say: kick back relax and talk about whatever is on your mind..

Nynth Degree 12-05-04 09:42 PM

Sorry Nostra, I'll quit goofin' around and just post in threads already made...

Keith Moon 12-05-04 09:43 PM

meow meow*

oh sorry...Well Nos is sooo cool he puts peanut butter around hus bellybutton

and thats word...

K.ontroverz.Y 12-05-04 09:45 PM

shit liek that ^ is what nos is talking about

Yupi! 12-05-04 09:45 PM

why would the net piss someone off?

50Cal. 12-05-04 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
First Im gonna say that if you freepost in this thread you will be banned from the lounge for 48 hours.

I am sick and tired of seeing fucking beef threads, freepost threads and fucking immature bullshit going around this forum. I think its high time that we try and have another go at the "Anything goes forum".

The way I plan on doing this, is by keeping the currant one so threads can be moved there without deleting them.. And we will create the forum so no posts will go up but I will not move threads into that forum.

Which will mean, no one will lose posts. The reason I am doing this is because of the numorous threads I am seeing with titles like "yo this is the empire whoring thread" or "yo im stealin yo shit" and inside the thread says
"yea nigka, what chu gonna do??"... or sum shit like that..

Its fucking not funny.. Kontro made a thread similar to this which I even had to close because of idiots freeposting in it. Its not good when every morning when I wake up, I see about 6 or 7 threads that need closing.

So.. I am going to PM strobe now and most likly by tonight there will be another freeposting forum in here for all the bullshit.

shut up bitch before i make i own nos thread so i can whore you:)

K.ontroverz.Y 12-05-04 09:46 PM

because the net has great impact on peoples life now' days

ChuCkD wit FLAVA 12-05-04 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Sorry Nostra, I'll quit goofin' around and just post in threads already made...

make sure u dont bite it

Parallel 12-05-04 09:53 PM

nos i agree 100% im sick of that shit to...do something now man...pz.

Adamant 12-05-04 09:53 PM

does this count as a free post?

La Cosa Nostra 12-05-04 10:01 PM

Yes. It does. And two people are already going to get a temporary ban. Who else wants it.

Adamant 12-05-04 10:02 PM

not me though
right taco?

Yupi! 12-05-04 10:03 PM

OMG......I dont know people get banned here.

Nostra...you are mean! lol.

K.ontroverz.Y 12-05-04 10:03 PM

lol at all these people freeposting. im just chilling hopefully This thread can get back together soon. Nos are you able to delete threads? or can you only close them?