RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   most fucked up racist joke you have heared! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=164829)

lil C.A.L.I 12-08-04 09:32 PM

most fucked up racist joke you have heared!

wats the most fucked up joke u have heared?

mines why do mexicans buy cabbach patch dolls?

for the birth certifficates :shocked:

K.ontroverz.Y 12-08-04 09:33 PM

LMFAO SHAMe. shouldnt post this. cause once i see a black joke imma start flippin

lil C.A.L.I 12-08-04 09:35 PM

NO BLACK JOKES ALLOWED THEN!! :thumbup:

schema 12-08-04 09:36 PM

^how you gonna ask for racist jokes then say no black jokes allowed...either do it or dont do it but dont halfway do it...

Phantom 12-08-04 09:37 PM

Close this thread and go die NOW.
The fuck is your problem?

lil C.A.L.I 12-08-04 09:37 PM

i was j playin aight!! :thumbup:

Phantom 12-08-04 09:40 PM

No, this isn't fucking funny.
Now go fornicate yourself with Empire's demo before I fuck you up. :thumbup:

Ike 12-08-04 09:42 PM

the other day at school some kid came up to me and said........what do you get when you mix a black man and an octopus.......a damn good cotton picker........i almost beat his ass.....even though im white...my step dad is black...that shit gets to me......but somehow i held my composure.....only cause its bball season...didnt wanna get suspended from any games

K.ontroverz.Y 12-08-04 09:42 PM

how did the wigger cross the road..

He used a wigalater

can i get an AHMEN

K.ontroverz.Y 12-08-04 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike
the other day at school some kid came up to me and said........what do you get when you mix a black man and an octopus.......a damn good cotton picker........i almost beat his ass.....even though im white...my step dad is black...that shit gets to me......but somehow i held my composure.....only cause its bball season...didnt wanna get suspended from any games

LMFAO LMFAO that is jokes but racist im black myself. i would of laughed then popped him in his mouf

headgames 12-08-04 09:43 PM

lmao you suck man, I got into a fight on court in a game at my school, and they didn'y suspend me from the team cuz i'm just to good :) damn straight

lil C.A.L.I 12-08-04 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom
No, this isn't fucking funny.
Now go fornicate yourself with Empire's demo before I fuck you up. :thumbup:

wat r u gonna jump through your pc screen? :laugh:

lil C.A.L.I 12-08-04 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah.Bwoy
LMFAO LMFAO that is jokes but racist im black myself. i would of laughed then popped him in his mouf

lol I would of too! :thumbup:

headgames 12-08-04 09:45 PM

I wouldn't talk, you got "think twice before stepping" in your user title ya dumb shit

Willa 12-08-04 09:45 PM

lil cali should be banned isnt that what happened to ice man he crakced a mexican joke to lk and got banned