RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Yo!!!canadians!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165453)

Triple_N 12-11-04 04:33 PM

Yo!!!canadians!!!!!

yo I was just chillin' in da crib wit nothing better to watch an I started watching this show about life in canada. YO!!!!!dude can't be serious, yo dude was in toronto, windsor, an other cities an was jus walking in peoples houses cuz y'all don't lock ya doors....and then he asked to go to the ghettos of canada an the projects looked like hotels an nice duplexs.....damn!!!!he asked how many murders is in one y'all largest cities(Toronto) an the police force couldn't remember 1.....wtf?....is it that peaceful in dat mothafucka?...yo I heard a canadian cat spitting hood shit da other day...if I ever hear anotha canadian thug track...I'm hopping a tour bus an getting a pass port just to go bust his shit......but dats hood...shit I'd rather live that comfortable myself.....damn dats crazy...anyways y'all gotta tell me, do y'all have to fight anything other than the weather?

C.March 12-11-04 04:46 PM

toronto isnt hood... there are some cities that are damn ghetto.. but a lot arent..

The Tragic Wagon 12-11-04 04:51 PM

I'm live like that... In America:thumbup:

Adam 12-11-04 04:53 PM

canadas chill man....i come from a small city, but its the biggest drug user per capita in canada with like every drug, meth is huge here, fuckin coke, crack, weed of course, all that shit, and still i don't lock my doors haha, i'm movin to peg next year...murder capital of canada and i'll probs still keep my doors unlocked

KiTTie 12-11-04 04:56 PM

canadian rappers...................... wuts this world comming to???? shouldnt they b ice fishing or sumthin???? lol

Adam 12-11-04 04:57 PM

where you think we practice?

Lethal GK 12-11-04 04:59 PM

^^^ thats about the dumbest female I ever seen and just about the dumbest damn thing I heard a female say too and I aint even Canadian

Adam 12-11-04 04:59 PM

^^^^ hahahahahahahahaha ruthless....i like that

For$akeN 12-11-04 05:01 PM

winnipeg=godly:cool:

Adam 12-11-04 05:02 PM

^^^ word to that, i playing football for the rifles there next year

For$akeN 12-11-04 05:05 PM

winnipeg=killerpeg you don't know!!!!:)

Compose 12-11-04 05:07 PM

lol triple n...that was "bowling for columbine" a documentary by micheal moore about the whole columbine incident and murders in U.S. and canada etc. but werd i got my lock and the bolt lock things like 3 of them wit an alarm...shit must be safe up in canada

Phenom-in-all 12-11-04 05:26 PM

E-town is where is goes down. Holla at cha boy

-RKS- 12-11-04 05:28 PM

im from canada you'd be suprised lots of murders happen down here. its not quite as freindly as he portrays it in bowling for columbine. i mean it is a chill country but its just like any other. accept we dont get life after 3 strikes ahahahaha

Speats 12-11-04 05:35 PM

i come from canada and 60% french....cuz i come from quebec...but montreal is 50% rappers and 50% punk...it snot a place youd like to walk while midnight...but still...canada is iight...