RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Inevitable Desire Feat Me & Triple N (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165475)

Key... 12-11-04 06:46 PM

Inevitable Desire Feat Me & Triple N

Aight this track was Jpolls actually Am posting it for em.

3rd guy suppose to be Phenom but he is bussy as hell so i added my nizo Triple Nizle

Its an emotional song please bare it wit...us...lol

Tittled: "Inevitable Desire"
www.soundclick.com/keyroguemusic.htm

:thumbup:

Tha Q 12-12-04 08:25 AM

I see ur into emotional --ish DV...hey man, I'm the gay guy, i'm supposed to be the emotional one...LOL...j/k

ne way

i wasn't feelin the voice at the beginning...sort of a cross between Britney Spears and a chipmunk

but the words were good...just couldn't tell if it was a sample sped up or someone who actually sounded like tha

ummm...flow was good at the start...the transition between the 1st verse and the chorus coulda been smoother with ad libs or something

mixing was good

2nd cat...flow was nice...rode the beat well

Triple's voice mixed with the soft tone of the chorus created an interesting contrast

not bad

Triple's flow was good...delivery was good...but needed a softer voice to blend in better with the tone of the track...be tender...LOL j/k

umm...this was good

7.5-8/10

stay up

[.:D:.] 12-12-04 10:57 AM

yea....im feelin this right here....i like the beat...pretty good...lyrics were good....Dv just improve quality...like buy a new mic:thumbup:

the first dude Jpoll...lyrics coulda been betta tho...and vocals seemed kinda low...

Triple...lol...i can see how the emotion can go both ways on this track...but damn yo...u coulda had a more mellow voice....lyrics were still good tho...just dont be so rough wit a touchin track...lol...

it was good tho...and i dont give number ratin...

20 GraND 12-12-04 11:36 AM

this was good, wasnt feel'n da hook
triple N seemed outta place lol, his voice is way different than the other 2, but its all good. Nice lyrics by all.

Key... 12-12-04 05:37 PM

1-Jpoll
2nd-Me
3rd-Triplenizlle

Forgat to add that..lol

But yea thnx

JPoll 12-13-04 01:40 AM

this a remix on a jedi mind beat...its a sick sample also...feedback please...good job triple, nice job dv...let's get some feed...

A-grade 12-13-04 03:55 AM

^^^ thought i noticed that from one of my cds from my collection!

A-grade 12-13-04 03:58 AM

Oh first 2, you guys sounded pretty average altho you had nice lyrics, best voice was last man, sound a little like Xzibit or something

JPoll 12-13-04 03:25 PM

uppin let's get some comments hmm...jpolls first track in a while...actually I recording this about 3 months ago, btu still comments please

fluidmoon 12-13-04 03:41 PM

Hey, good track fellas,
jpoll~you started off good, your flow was on point, but i heard where you stop and start again, try to mix it better, but nice job,lyrics were great..havent heard you in awhile
Deadly~nice emotion man, always, good lyrics as well, still heard some pops but it got better
Triple~nice jumpoff into your verse...very hard sounding, and emotional...damn, some peeps are telling you to tone it down,but i think the power in your voice sounds great...
oh and i love the hook..gotta learn how to do that shit with vocals...anyways, dope track, i enjoyed it..1

Willa 12-13-04 07:12 PM

good track
dv y is ur production so bad u need help with that lol lots of pops

BigTony.Self 12-13-04 08:39 PM

decent track good vocals and feeling liked it alottt

JwillP 12-13-04 10:04 PM

good track, this was really tight...good job

JPoll 12-14-04 08:58 PM

the songs pretty dope lets get a couple more replies....

Key... 12-15-04 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by will a peer
good track
dv y is ur production so bad u need help with that lol lots of pops

Yea i suck wut can i say..lol

Jnizzle...word this shit took like 4 months to finish it..lol