RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sorry to make a beef thread.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165543)

TeamOne 12-12-04 12:32 AM

Sorry to make a beef thread..

but u lil bitch C.A.L.I..... u decline audio battles from me, distilled, and LE, and than fuckin set up a battle with Sdizzle??? wtf!! ur such a lil bitch.. juss tryna make ur rec look good or sumthin??? battle me. and thats it!! :cussing:

sdizzle 12-12-04 12:33 AM

lol... should i be insulted

dont worry, WHEN he loses... it'll look even worse for him, sinse aparently im the wakcest person on rv. again *wink wink*

TeamOne 12-12-04 12:35 AM

^^^ lmao... not judgin ur skill man, but ive noticed that ur ok, but no one votes for u cuz of those pics and ur voice sounds bad. peeps cant get over the fact of how white u are, tryna look ghetto, i think

New Meth0d 12-12-04 12:39 AM

yea i actually think that sdizzle will win...........

TeamOne 12-12-04 12:40 AM

^^ tru tru.. but where u at CALI??? dont act like ur not up here 24/7

.:Jack Rackam:. 12-12-04 12:42 AM

lmao, hes suckin empire off in the secret forums.......

Sean Gunner 12-12-04 01:51 AM

make it a ip ban match so he doesnt come back

sdizzle 12-12-04 01:51 AM

yes indeed... thats what i want with wicked clown too

50Cal. 12-12-04 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
but u lil bitch C.A.L.I..... u decline audio battles from me, distilled, and LE, and than fuckin set up a battle with Sdizzle??? wtf!! ur such a lil bitch.. juss tryna make ur rec look good or sumthin??? battle me. and thats it!! :cussing:

ONE I DIDNT DECLINE YOUR BATTLE YOUR BITCH ASS SET THE CHECK IN AT 3 HOURS AND I WAS IN COOL EDIT WORKING ON A TRACK SECOND CHECK THE DISTILLED BATTLE HE DUCKED ME HE SET A AUDIO BATTLE UP BEFORE I HAD COOL EDIT DICKHEAD I COULDNT DO AUDIO TEN ENYGMA AND KNIGHTSHADE JUST HELPED ME GET IT THIS WEEK STUPID 3RDLY LIMITED EDITION DECLINED THEBATTLE LOOK STUPID :nono:

Abraxas 12-12-04 12:22 PM

I dont Dizzle is that wack......

TeamOne 12-12-04 12:58 PM

Empire........ shut the fuck up...... on one of the battles, i made it one day... and on the other i think i made it like three or sum shit..... dont bullshit me

EDit: LE fuckin accepted the battle... i went and checked

another edit: heres the link for the battle i gave him FOUR days to CHeck In for.... http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=164199

and the other one was one day, and he acted like he never saw it and didnt accept wen he posts 50 times a day in this place

and wen u sed u werent duckin for the four day one.... i had set up that battle before u and kings even talked about battlin.

Delphia Dahmer 12-12-04 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdizzle
lol... should i be insulted

dont worry, WHEN he loses... it'll look even worse for him, sinse aparently im the wakcest person on rv. again *wink wink*

everybody hatin on Dizzle

i estimate than he can slaughter at least 75% of you

Delphia Dahmer 12-12-04 03:27 PM

^^ he'll crush you...

...with his wallet, among other things ;)

Delphia Dahmer 12-12-04 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
ONE I DIDNT DECLINE YOUR BATTLE YOUR BITCH ASS SET THE CHECK IN AT 3 HOURS AND I WAS IN COOL EDIT WORKING ON A TRACK SECOND CHECK THE DISTILLED BATTLE HE DUCKED ME HE SET A AUDIO BATTLE UP BEFORE I HAD COOL EDIT DICKHEAD I COULDNT DO AUDIO TEN ENYGMA AND KNIGHTSHADE JUST HELPED ME GET IT THIS WEEK STUPID 3RDLY LIMITED EDITION DECLINED THEBATTLE LOOK STUPID :nono:

THEE Knightshade ?

nah, he wouldn't work with a wack hoe like you ;), even if he is a pimp

i hate this site. Everyone has to steal names from Original RB members. It's Wack. I remember one kid actually stole Sick Ill Cell's entire Identity...even his signature and avatar, which said Sick Ill Cell and had his logo on it....but the best part was......

the kids username wasn't even remotely close to Sick Ill Cell
so it was just dumb

Artemis 12-12-04 03:32 PM

^if you hate it so much, don't come on it then. lol Everyone hates you more than you hate RV. weerd...