RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ummm...got Blade 3 on bootleg (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165609)

Tha Q 12-12-04 08:39 AM

ummm...got Blade 3 on bootleg

and couldn't even sit through it...didn't like the 1st two...and don't like this 3rd one

somethin about it...blah

on the other hand, they use a tyte special effect to show the vamps explode when they die

:thumbup:

Shibby' [".]<-- 12-12-04 08:40 AM

So Whut Rating Do You Giving It. I Want To See It.

Ambient 12-12-04 10:02 AM

...........werd, me too

..Decree.. 12-12-04 10:03 AM

who tha fuck watches blade...only biotches...

Shibby' [".]<-- 12-12-04 10:05 AM

You Watch Toy Story......Blade Is Good, But Not Better Than Buffy. ;)

..Decree.. 12-12-04 10:06 AM

Toy Story Is Tighter Than Buffys Nuts <weerd Play You Lil Biotch...

Shibby' [".]<-- 12-12-04 10:08 AM

Lmao...Nice....Your'e Flow's Are as Woody As.........?
...................And Yo Fella's Name Is Baz???? Iunno, Sounded Good At The Time.

Acuity 12-12-04 10:28 AM

yo basically wat ratin do u giv it out of 10 cos i dnt guv a fuk wat y'all say da blade films r a heavy series

Abraxas 12-12-04 12:18 PM

BLade wasnt that good..... i didnt really like it... its some weird shit....

Ca'lam 12-12-04 01:05 PM

i liked it.. a lil movie just to escape reallity for about 2 hours na mean.. just a fun lil movie.. -1

The End 12-12-04 01:06 PM

its cool how blade dies at the end.

[/ruins movie]

Abraxas 12-12-04 01:08 PM

Thaty movie is grotesque.....

Wet Willy 12-12-04 01:08 PM

im not allowed to watch movies.. buddha's are isolated..

Harold The Great 12-12-04 03:32 PM

Blade 1 & 2 were pretty good but didnt live up to my expectations. Blade remains popular but doesnt compare to other marvel sucess Spiderman. Blade was very dark in one & two but now seems odd. I like the character "van wilder" played (already forgot), he was funny & was pretty cool. Whistla's daughter is pretty sexy & she did a few kool fight scenes, but I thought her involvement was pretty far fetched & stupid. Blade was alot less kool, he was kinda boring & he had some dope fight scenes but in my eyes they were really short lived & didnt WOW me like last time.

Goodness:
Dithcing the over use of special effects(i.e. when he does mad/over the top flips like in blade 2)
Funnier

Disapointments
The bad guy..he was boring & they could have put a better use on the storyline..I liked the storyline potential but they fukt it up a bit.
Scenery. It seemed like there wasnt much about from seein a few buildings & some cooporate building, there was no cool dark buidings, or kool clubs etc.

***SPOILER***

They've left it open for another but PLEASE OH PLEASE dont bring whistler back AGAIAN. I was suprised he was killed but delighted at the same time. It happened very near the start & im just glad coz he got boring, & if they wanted to keep him for an emotional factor 2 link the son & father relationship between them..it wasnt done well anyway.

Err i cant think what else 2 mention........erm.....

it seemed too futiristic and also triple h did a powerslam..pretty funny. I was awaiting to see a pedigree or tell him to suck it.(dont pretened u didnt watch wrestling 5 years back)

overall...

Comedy 3/5
Action 3-5
Storyline 1/5
Character work 1/5

Entertainment Value: 8/20

only IMO tho