RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   dicksucking faggots (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165676)

50Cal. 12-12-04 04:31 PM

dicksucking faggots

this aint a freepost you dudes on rv are straight dickriding cocksuckers one dude says i have madd dr and yall just follow along straight fag shit .exclusive and lil cali were my fans 2 people ive won 47 battles thats 235 votes you fucking homos none has voted more then 5 times outta all them battles for me you stupid fags and all lil calis votes got dqed!!fucking hate homos just accept im fucking better then you spul.socrates,zig zag and all the other dickriders suck my fukcing dick.spul yous a bitch still fucking ducking me :nono: soc i koed you twice and check the votes all vets you suck zig zag lmfao your wack as fuck :nono: just respect im the most improved member on rv the most active and the best vet why?cuz i can whip all of you.now prove i get dr votes homos :nono:

Abraxas 12-12-04 04:34 PM

Your Weird!!!
*Runs Away Quickly*

Tarik Donovan 12-12-04 04:34 PM

why would anyone dick ride on the internet

Ancel 12-12-04 04:35 PM

actually you cant whip everybody ebcuaes i dont text battle anymore unless its tourny or league... and i just do poetry and topical battles but you ducked me on that

i say you had the most dr cuase i looked at your battles and some you won you didnt even have half as good a verse compared to the others... but yeah whatever beef is stupid and you just need to do something about it rather then make all these beef threads every time you have beef iwht someone

that is what AIM yahoo MSN and PMs are for

50Cal. 12-12-04 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik Donovan
why would anyone dick ride on the internet

they do but not me i got over 60 wins on both my names i was 8-9 as caliph now all of a sudden i get dr?dudes cant take that im better then them now :nono:

Da Vinci 12-12-04 04:36 PM

E has a good point 235 total votes, if not one person has voted for him more than five times............

Ancel 12-12-04 04:37 PM

Paramik nice freepost

and i suspect you ridin him once in awhile... i seen 2 votes you done on his battles and he lost both those times but still won

just becuase you dont have people DR yuou empire doesnt mean you dont have DR

Tarik Donovan 12-12-04 04:38 PM

cali can you help me elevate man

Artemis 12-12-04 04:40 PM

lol I ain't duckin' you, YOU are duckin' me. How many times I gotta say it.. "LOOK AT FUCKIN ANYTHING GOES FORUM!!!!" Stupid herb. YOU stop duckin'. lol :)

Ancel 12-12-04 04:40 PM

LOL at you asking Empire to elevate...

no hate empire but you arnt the best at text nor are you at topical or poetry... text would have to be smoka or feeble and topical would be me and poetry would be me and bloom but you wont battle me poetry or topical

Tarik Donovan 12-12-04 04:41 PM

then whos the best cuz i wanna become an rapverse great

50Cal. 12-12-04 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by led poetic
Paramik nice freepost

and i suspect you ridin him once in awhile... i seen 2 votes you done on his battles and he lost both those times but still won

just becuase you dont have people DR yuou empire doesnt mean you dont have DR

i dont have dr maybe he thought i won fag like you all think chirt is so good and i think hes fucking garbage paramik and me have beef we battle twice dickface most of rv has voted in my battles cuz you think somebody won doesnt mean everyone else does dickhead theres plenty people who think ll beat cannibus or hov beat nas stupid fuck nice is a opion :nono:

Artemis 12-12-04 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
lol I ain't duckin' you, YOU are duckin' me. How many times I gotta say it.. "LOOK AT FUCKIN ANYTHING GOES FORUM!!!!" Stupid herb. YOU stop duckin'. lol :)

........................... duck duck goose................. lol.......... :)

Tarik Donovan 12-12-04 04:44 PM

duck duck goose is a fun game but whos the best on rapverse is it this spul guy

Artemis 12-12-04 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik Donovan
duck duck goose is a fun game but whos the best on rapverse is it this spul guy

lol nah, not me. I don't suck, but I don't think I'm the best.