RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Rap Verse Is Gay (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165839)

Effect 12-13-04 11:58 AM

Rap Verse Is Gay

I am a homosexual.. Who knows where Tha Q lives because I wanna blow him.

distilled 12-13-04 12:03 PM

Says the guy called Effect, with Affect Records in his sig.

FAGGOT

Ambient 12-13-04 12:05 PM

why don't you just leave..
.. fuckin' faggot.

Tha Q 12-13-04 12:08 PM

No...RV is str8

I'm GAY!

distilled 12-13-04 12:10 PM

Eeeuuughgghhgghh

Acuity 12-13-04 12:15 PM

aha - jus f off if u tink its so shit...peace

Bloomquist 12-13-04 12:17 PM

lmfao.

In a way..this is sorta true.

Kids on these sites go on here for no reason, just cuz they have nothing else to do. People, text battling wont get u anywhere, or any further into rap. Audio can benefit you. Poetry can benefit you. But text battling is doing nothing but wasting ure time

distilled 12-13-04 12:59 PM

Not so true....

When you text battle, you get used to thinkin p words quickly, this can then be used to put out d[ope Open Mics, Open Mics turn into songs, songs are dooope

Shibby' [".]<-- 12-13-04 01:00 PM

Effect Why Do You Ask People For Elevation Then? Knob-Jockey.

C.March 12-13-04 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effect
When you go on this site everyday you are just wasting your precious days away of your lifes.. Can't anybody find anything better to do with them selfs Half od you are all a bunch of sad mutha fuckers who an't got no lifes you all look like broke ass ugly bitches on mug shots and I just wanna say that I hate you including your familys and your bitch ass friends... And wanna say that everything you've said to me while on here an't effected me one bit cause I still get more girls and more pussy than you'll ever get in your life time. I really think your a bunch of old wimin bantering on about how sad u are and how much you hate me YOUR JUST SAD PEOPLE You have no idea in the world how to be real you are just ignorant ugly fat retarded dumass people who are life wasters and a bunch of fuckin bitches nuff said you can say what you want to me after cause I won't read to see what you've said so you'll be just wasting more time from your pathetic lifes... haha nuff said......

YOU ARE ALL GAY!!!!

Lets look at his so called audio... WACK AS FUCK.. knob jockey.. leave the site if you complain.. buddy your like 12-90.. your wack.. fuck SINNER.. FUCK INFINITE.. fuck all your aliases.. FUCK YOU.. you sound like shit... you rap like shit.. you text battle like shit..buddy.. slit ur wrists.. eat a dick..

bitch ass fagget.

C.March 12-13-04 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomquist
lmfao.

In a way..this is sorta true.

Kids on these sites go on here for no reason, just cuz they have nothing else to do. People, text battling wont get u anywhere, or any further into rap. Audio can benefit you. Poetry can benefit you. But text battling is doing nothing but wasting ure time

Not true.. text battling can get you $250 and an xbox at gm... my boy intro won the tourney :-)

distilled 12-13-04 01:08 PM

noooun.

Yo White Powder, make me a sig Fam :D

C.March 12-13-04 01:11 PM

^^^ yoooooo eat my rectum...hahaha yeah later tho.. im busy as fuck... dissin up this wack chump on this thread.. fuckin herb ass bitch.. can't even win a battle against someone good.. he prolly battles 9 yr olds n still loses..

p.s. why did u come on the site to say RV is gay.. and then stay on the site.. like you still are.. are you gay?... probably.. ive heard the audio's.. pretty homosexual i must say....

T.C. will fucking own the shit outta you..... dont forget.. i merked you how many times... count em.. 1.....2.....3....4..... :-) all 5-0 k.o's.,.. herb

distilled 12-13-04 01:14 PM

Noooun fam :thumbup:

Sinner is gay.

C.March 12-13-04 01:15 PM

:-) and he got owned... quite a few times by yours truely.. fuckin H-E-R-B