RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   80 Bars - SevenThird - Hottest Shit on RV no question. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=166041)

Know-Gimix 12-14-04 12:15 PM

80 Bars - SevenThird - Hottest Shit on RV no question.

This was my battle verse for Avalon, but since he no-showed I want some feedback... u can't download it, but peep the lo-fi and tell me my quality sucks.

www.soundclick.com/seventhird --- top track.

fluidmoon 12-14-04 12:50 PM

roflmao...no wonder he no showed.....this was the dopest battle verse i've heard here..from beginning to end it was fire...your multies, wordplay, delivery and flow on this track were unbeatable fam and i love how your voice switched up to make the track more enjoyable to listen to, since it was more then 7 minutes long..lol..great job, lookin forward to these albums comin out.1

Triple_N 12-14-04 01:10 PM

I gotta point out this line...."Fucka Text, jus cuz u write a joke dat rhymes don't make u rappers"<------I was waiting for your OHHHHHHHH!!!!!LINE an dat was it to me, you had a nice blend of bragging an punches & personals.....usually I'd rather every line be a diss to opponent but no one got 7 mins worth of disses, so good job wit dat, only things bad was it was kinda mellow in beginning, lacking energy somewhat but den when u got to the coutdown part..ya know the 1!!2!!3!! part it really picked up...I didn't like the effect u put on the bridge tho, it was hollow sounding prolly shoulda dubbed it or change the settings on the effect to more dry instead of more wet, you had some nice personals in there an u had some clever punches...the lyricism was tight, I like the try-ing...ly-ing drags....those were nicely timed switch ups in ya flow....an you blended multies in ya flow without sacrificing lyricism, it was a really tight drop son..........def. would make alot of people no show, stay up.....1

Enygma 12-14-04 03:49 PM

Yeah.....I secretly peeped it when I saw you dropped in the battle. That shit was nice. I think you would have won just for spittin so much...lol. Anyway, good job man :thumbup:

BigTony.Self 12-14-04 03:56 PM

thats my mans and dem YA HEARD seventheezy cuz its to fuckin easyyyyyy

Tony Rove 12-14-04 04:02 PM

This was coo.... a bit boring...but its a long battle verse thats expected... I like your voice....I dont like the beat....wow that part where u say "seven is the best" whatever effect u used.. dont do that again lol.... You have a cool energy on the track...You got mad potential... Some of the lyrics are real hard and then some just seem like some filler shit....Im feelin this, but ima have to cut this off.. not keepin my attention... but pretty good shit.. coulda cut the filler and made it stronger.. PZ

Vango 12-14-04 04:21 PM

I agree this was dope, some real dope lyrics, lmao at the dreamteam diss on rated. i thought alot of this was dope, i like where your breaking down the rules. a little long, you could of condensed this and hit alot of cats real hard. dope drop 7/3, i was impressed. cut the effects on the first chorus, you dont need it.

Tha Q 12-14-04 04:38 PM

i rapped to this beat before...so i like it

the flow was nice with the beat...

but, you advertised this as 80 bars, as if being 80 bars would make it dope.

80 bars makes it long...it was good...but this would have been just as good with 40 bars

lyrics were good

delivery fine...but I agree that some lyrics did not hold my attention

pretty good

Know-Gimix 12-14-04 05:12 PM

thanks for feedback... i recorded this shit right when I woke up, so I thought everyone would notice how its slow for the first minute or two then picks up- looks on the too wet part too, 1.

K.ontroverz.Y 12-14-04 05:21 PM

some pronounciation problems in this one but this was Fire. no doubt on that. Good vocab and multi's is on fire. maybe one of the dopest shit on RV but not TOP TOP. i think ive seen better but this is real nice! props

8.4/10

Tha Duce 12-14-04 05:32 PM

ight this shit was sick... nice flow and nice attack wow shit was hot... see this is why I dont battle... I do my own thing but you got somthing here for sure keep doing your thing you got skillz

50Cal. 12-14-04 08:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killah.Bwoy
some pronounciation problems in this one but this was Fire. no doubt on that. Good vocab and multi's is on fire. maybe one of the dopest shit on RV but not TOP TOP. i think ive seen better but this is real nice! props

8.4/10

lol i heard ir first you know i think its dope seven and ^^^^^^^funny he aint catch the line *i already killed a bowy now im upping the tragets* lol lil kids can be so dumb these days :nono:

Know-Gimix 12-15-04 10:38 AM

:).... Rise Up....

SmokaJoka. 12-15-04 04:30 PM

-Listening

Beat is coo....punches come by too quick to catch alot of them...but still some of them are good....flow is good and delivery is decent...and your fucking crazy if you think Im going to listen to this whole thing....only thing you need to do is work on your ability to stress a punch to make it more legible and harder....nothing else....overall pretty good track...

Rating:
7.5/10

Ike 12-15-04 06:10 PM

hmmm.....dopest audio head ive peeped on rv.....nice multis and punches n shit.....i was feelin it