RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Nobody Will Be Banned (strobe: not exactly) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=166374)

50Cal. 12-16-04 12:08 AM

Nobody Will Be Banned (strobe: not exactly)

Dont listen to these rb dickriders there is no such rule posted weve done this before bout 2 months ago after faggot ass feeble tried to do it to us do i look banned?NO!!chirt ,daz and the other fools are fake ass dickriders nobodys getting banned like i said ive done this before and there is no rule like this posted in rv so fuck rb that is all......................

sdizzle 12-16-04 12:35 AM

lol mister only been here for 5 months and didn't even kno rapverse and rb are owned by the same person

Definate Fully 12-16-04 12:37 AM

ive been here since 7 months....

Identikal 12-16-04 12:39 AM

why do u talk shit sdizzle if ya to afraid to back it up in battles that aren't in a tourny

Logic The Goonie 12-16-04 12:40 AM

Yes, you're gunna be banned and if you aren't, they are going to delete RV.

Good fuckin job. :thumbup:

50Cal. 12-16-04 12:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Identikal
why do u talk shit sdizzle if ya to afraid to back it up in battles that aren't in a tourny

cuz hes a fag he accepted a audio battle heard my diss and ducked sdizzle is a fag :nono:

Identikal 12-16-04 12:45 AM

yo empire what happened and who was involved, fill me in man

50Cal. 12-16-04 01:44 AM

Yo A Few Months Ago Dudes From R.b......mods From Rb Febble And Others Freeposted Crazy In Our Forum We Attacked Back And Were Baned From Rb So Now They Over Here Fronting So About 10 Heads From Rv Went And Did It To Them Now Supposingly Everyone Involved Is Getting Banned Which I Doubt Highly

~Luciano~ 12-16-04 02:32 AM

getting banned from rb or rv?

Adamant 12-16-04 03:52 AM

both...
fuck 15 characters

strobe 12-16-04 04:18 AM

OK, although there were no prior agreements (that I can recall) regarding banning on RV for spamming RV on RB even though I did threaten Feeble Minded that he'd lose his account on RB for his trash posting here.....

Here's my official stance. If you spam RV on RB, expect us to cross reference your IPs and you getting your account banned here. It is immature and makes RV and its members look bad. Being that we own both sites, we do need to maintain some sort of civility between the sites. If we wanted to advertise RV on RB and vice versa, we would have put the links on the front pages. Now that you've been informed, don't spam.

La Cosa Nostra 12-16-04 04:54 AM

^Exactly my thoughts.. It makes everyone look herbish. This is exactly the reason I left the RV dream team because R-Rated was starting mass beef over there.

There should be no reason for both sites to beef. Its just idiots that ruin it for people that are at both sites.

Mask Murderous 12-16-04 07:53 AM

Eehhh

Why did you unbann him, I hate idiots.

What do you mean nobody will be banned around 50 biters,cheaters & spammers have been banned from here.......IDIOT!