RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   jpoll vs C.A.L.I (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167132)

50Cal. 12-20-04 03:19 AM

jpoll vs C.A.L.I

Battle Rules

1-2 minutes
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

TIME TO BE OWNED BITCH

Minimum posts to vote: 300

Check in by: 12-23-04 at 03:19 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

Win by forfeit

System 12-22-04 02:52 AM

C.A.L.I has ACCEPTED this battle on 12-22-04 02:52 AM.

System 12-22-04 04:07 AM

JPoll has ACCEPTED this battle on 12-22-04 04:07 AM.

50Cal. 12-23-04 08:35 PM

QUICK DROP HERES THE LINK

GAY-POLL DISS

EXPLANATIONS CUZ THERE ARE MADD PERSONALS IN THIS DROP-
1-HIS OLD AVY WAS HOBS FROM THE CALVIN AND HOBS COMIC
2-HES ALWAYS TALKING SHIT BOUT A.I WHEN I MADE THE THREADS PERSONALY I THINK HE JELOUS AND SEES US AS STARS
3-HIS LEADERS DA VINCI WHOS SCARED TO BATTLE HE DUCKED MADD BATTLES SCARED TO MESS UP HIS LITTLE NET RECORD I GUESS
4-ABOVE HIS AVY SAYS AINT I FUNNY
5-NO VS NO CHECKS LIKE YA ANSWERS CORRECT BASICALLY HE GET NO VICTORYS=VS WHICH IS A CHECK WHICH YOU GET IN SCHOOL FOR WRNG ANSWERS
6-HE DO ALOR OF TYPING ABOUT ME AND ALOT OF THREADS I GUESS HE WORSHIPS ME
7-HE GOT A CHIP ON HIS SHOULDERS BASICALLY HE SWEETER THEN COOKIE DOUGH MUST BE A CHOCOLATE CHIP

JPoll 12-24-04 03:15 AM

www.soundclick.com/jpoll

i'm still waiting for a diss track from ya...haha...or even a punch...gl...

50Cal. 12-24-04 01:36 PM

^feeding and swaying even tried to sway in your song title:nono: theres madd personals in my shit bitch personals win battles not punches:nono:

JPoll 12-24-04 02:16 PM

haha okay, not when personals are things like about how my leader won't battle peopel...who are swaying in your title also...and in your explanations...herb

50Cal. 12-24-04 02:22 PM

explanations aint sway fag you fed on my shit in your title queer and your shit is wack

JPoll 12-24-04 02:24 PM

nope i was using your other battle as an example...haha you didn't have any punches man, except saying that I might be gay...GOOD ONE>...hard hitting...haha idiot

New Meth0d 12-24-04 03:11 PM

This was feedback posted for JPoll

cant vote.............but i think jpoll had a pretty good verse......good battle

peace

JPoll 12-24-04 05:32 PM

what are you mad because i blacklisted most of you dr'ers?

50Cal. 12-24-04 06:05 PM

^i have no drs you stupid dick blacklisting anyone who voted for me is just gay as fuck and new methods blacklisted cuz he stay hate voting on me your wack as fuck

Enygma 12-24-04 06:17 PM

Voted For: JPoll

JPoll - Beat was alright, but it wasn't really a diss beat. It could have been a little louder too. Lots of personals. Your cut ins were kinda apparent too. I liked the tattoo punch.

C.A.L.I - Beat was alright.....but it sounded like you came in a little too early on it. Didn't really seem to have much emotion behind it either. Punches were OK, but I think JPoll might have edged you out a little with the personals. I understand yours were there, but you gotta make them a little more apparent. You gotta let us know what you're talking about without the explainations. Anyway.....

Vote - JPoll

New Meth0d 12-24-04 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^i have no drs you stupid dick blacklisting anyone who voted for me is just gay as fuck and new methods blacklisted cuz he stay hate voting on me your wack as fuck

you didnt need to blacklist me ................me and jpoll are in the same crew
good thing you blacklisted me :thumbup: retard

Wickedclown 12-25-04 01:02 AM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

checkin polls.....................................