RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Feedbak on This Sig...(Ltizzle feed man) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167209)

Acuity 12-20-04 03:53 PM

Feedbak on This Sig...(Ltizzle feed man)

yo made it 4 Personify:

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

fbak yo

Joey Diamond 12-20-04 03:55 PM

s'alright, i find it too darkish, the main font isnt tht great, mostly becos the subtext is the same font, and the subtext is way to big. but its aight...5/10.

Acuity 12-20-04 03:59 PM

^^^yo dis sig was made 2 specifications - thats how he wanted it.

Ltizzle 12-20-04 04:04 PM

hmmm not bad...
i saw the first draft of this, and this one is better, but really not by much...
"aristotle" is hard to read, i think its faded out too much...on a sig like this if you want to fade the name out dont do it too much id say have the opacity at around 90% or so, jus enough so that you can kinda see through it, but you can still see the name...
i dont like the subext font, i have no idea what it is but ive seen lots of people use it and i never have liked it...at least its centered though...
id make the subext smaller though, i dont like how its really big...
the border is too big as well, i do 1px on all mine and so does pretty much everyone else, but i guess you could do maybe 2px at the most...but w/e you have it at is way too big...
colors go pretty well, along with the eyes so dont worry bout dat...
the main thing you should do is fix up the font, make it more visible, then it would look lots better...

Acuity 12-20-04 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltizzle
hmmm not bad...
i saw the first draft of this, and this one is better, but really not by much...
"aristotle" is hard to read, i think its faded out too much...on a sig like this if you want to fade the name out dont do it too much id say have the opacity at around 90% or so, jus enough so that you can kinda see through it, but you can still see the name...
i dont like the subext font, i have no idea what it is but ive seen lots of people use it and i never have liked it...at least its centered though...
id make the subext smaller though, i dont like how its really big...
the border is too big as well, i do 1px on all mine and so does pretty much everyone else, but i guess you could do maybe 2px at the most...but w/e you have it at is way too big...
colors go pretty well, along with the eyes so dont worry bout dat...
the main thing you should do is fix up the font, make it more visible, then it would look lots better...

^^^feedback god....when it comes 2 sigs :thumbup:

Insight. 12-20-04 04:14 PM

ya i wanted it dark. im not into light color sigs. its exactly wut i wanted. 300,000, thanx bro. px

Ltizzle 12-20-04 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elusiv G
^^^feedback god....when it comes 2 sigs :thumbup:

lol, only when i feel like it... :thumbup:

Sean Gunner 12-20-04 06:44 PM

Good blending, kind of blurry, hard to read too, but overall its good. 8/10